• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top Boys owned, 2x

lol, im serious, The one in the middle is Qpain - The one you calling 'gris'

Han var fulare på den bilden när hans huve är typ som ett häst huve xD från seriosa =)

// Yours,
Lolzero aka RobiiiN

You dont even know who i am so how can u know i suck? :blink::thumbup:

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN
You pretty much told me who you are when you said "GRISEN" ..Kakan from seriosa if im not wrong =)

"ok".
Next time: Dont lie about how many you are, dont invite randoms and dont choose Ankrahmun as a battlefield (meny pleyer = rushrush + ue ue = beybey

You pretty much told me who you are when you said "GRISEN" ..Kakan from seriosa if im not wrong =)

Yep Gris :) , But still we owned u in every single battle in seriosa and you and the other q's sucked big time as you do here to, cya tomorrow if we will go any ob.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Yep Gris :) , But still we owned u in every single battle in seriosa and you and the other q's sucked big time as you do here to, cya tomorrow if we will go any ob.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN
lol? I cant see 1 single cam where you actually won of my 62 cams, And when we losed (like once a month or something) you wasn't with them :p so dont talk bullsh*t =)

Back