• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top Boys owned, 2x

No Moustapha next time but I think the other to 250 mages got other chars but it's 200+ rps I'd guess

I rly dont care if u got Master Canavi/Xezoc(or what is name is) cuz thats ur main players from the guild but moustapha isnt and Q~ isnt since i know, you can take in all randoms if u want but we wont and in the end u will stand with double more or even more ppl than us and that wont be fun but u do as u want.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Qknight, what should we do when 3 mages just rushing in to us and ue and targeting the same. We dont go a chance to kill them..
AB - Carlin tomorrow and we´ll if you know what a magic wall rune is :)

lol? I cant see 1 single cam where you actually won of my 62 cams, And when we losed (like once a month or something) you wasn't with them :p so dont talk bullsh*t =)

You can rly talk bullshit, i fought every battle with Crew but not on Kakan since i changed that character for VIP on another but i dont give a fuck what u saying cuz u are a FUCKING PIG which think u got nice pvp.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

I rly dont care if u got Master Canavi/Xezoc(or what is name is) cuz thats ur main players from the guild but moustapha isnt and Q~ isnt since i know, you can take in all randoms if u want but we wont and in the end u will stand with double more or even more ppl than us and that wont be fun but u do as u want.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN
lol? This was my first battle, and probably my last..A friend of mine asked me to join wich i did..
And ickall, my advice is to use Paralyze rune, more info about them in Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG And also, Why magic wall when you die anyway?
And Lolzero, say what you want..But i have NEVER said i have good pvp, Its always my enemies (like you) that tells me "ohh you think you got good pvp" blablabla.

lol? This was my first battle, and probably my last..A friend of mine asked me to join wich i did..

kkthxbye leave this forum then.
And u tell us to use paralyze, not necessery to use it when they got anti para like u and all of ur team had in seriosa fucking pig-
Qknight , havnt u? Since i remember this is most of the shit u told us on seriosa-"you got no pvp skills we own u in pvp" etc. So fuck off and stop lie u pig

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Are you stupid? Like we dont have tried that 100 of times.
Paralyze = script + utani gran hur = byebye :thumbup:

Paralyze isnt necessary if ppl using script..
Btw, when those mages rushing in to us and ue's we haven´t mana to paralyze.

Qknight, what should we do when 3 mages just rushing in to us and ue and targeting the same. We dont go a chance to kill them..
AB - Carlin tomorrow and we´ll if you know what a magic wall rune is :)
Note that its not the ue dmg that worst, the worst is that you cant see the battle in that fucking ues >.<

Niox, since we have a pig on the forum its not easy to explain for him because he is so stupid, go wash ur self in the shit.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Niox, since we have a pig on the forum its not easy to explain for him because he is so stupid, go wash ur self in the shit.

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN
You acting like im the man who does everything and everyone! :eek:

Yeye i dont give a fuck what u telling me , we lost no big deal we have probobly won more battles than lost, cya tomorrow guys heading to bed<3

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

You can see that Qknight is playing Icechaw that mighty be a reason to why he likes ue in obs, i just can't seen the fun...

the funny with this server is that its just like real tibia pvp. but some teams is to lame.

You can see that Qknight is playing Icechaw that mighty be a reason to why he likes ue in obs, i just can't seen the fun...

the funny with this server is that its just like real tibia pvp. but some teams is to lame.
Thats the thing, I was a 130 ed who told the ue's to stop, so dont call me the ue'r god damnit, I had 13hp left in one moment..Lucky i didnt die, But i mean..you all act like I was the one making you lose lmao

Well Moustapha being on Deadly Alliance's side isn't something you see every day xD.

well i dont care if smellic wanted to join u or not...

lalala yeye lets make a rule no ueing in our obs again,like rushin in and ueing like a retard XD..

yeye goodwork anyways

good to see that some ppl from deadly alliance also think real pvp is much more fun (Y)

we will fight again :p

Haha, we got rly pwnd ;D but as u can see on the cam they got 3 lvl 250+ mages which running into us and ueing and the only thing they do is target 1 person and starting sd, no magic wall etc nothing more to say they took in ppl which dont play with them always etc.
We were pretty outnumbered and pretty lower lvls but wtf its ot so i dont give a shit about the death, was fun to have ob. Next time we go ab-carlin or something so we can have som fun =D

// Yours,
Lolzero aKa RobiiiN

Why shall they m wall u guys all u did on the cam was running from them also looks like u care :(

What would you have done, if you were them? Stand and try to dig scarabs to get some exp?

Back