• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Top Boys owned, 2x

Lal, that was so weird, because I remember a lot of Deadly Alliance members whining with Pierce, when he did the same thing - ueing and running away. How does it feel to be a hypocrite?

It's just a forum, you shouldn't waste your caps for stuff like this.

Lol, Smellic here~

I dont mind that u think people dont know i asked to join top boys, i did ask to join them because I found OB'ing ur team to boring. If i came and maybe a few others to top boys it would have made the competition better and simply more fun for those who always wanna war?

Its cool u didnt accept me lol i dont mind i just wanna fight, and its up to my team if they want me to lead them, if they choose they dont want me its their choose and will see what happens eh? ;)

And ye, the ob in ank was pafetic, i didnt lead because i new that was gonna happen and mousta was helpin me because u guys acted so cocky before i thought left just smash them in ank desert lol it was boring.

Mitch, sfe.

Back