• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Mummrik

Hey!
Solutions
Reaction score
Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Tibia map 8.5!
program/chars used:
ztracker
rme editor
simone editor
tibicam
also my own tibiachar
thx to Gangsta-jr for "GM Island"
thx to Kirgeron for svargrond and liberty bay
thx to Bennet for lots of parts at Yalahar

Total creature count: 17607
Total spawn count: 17901

Goto cord~ 32k x 32k (32000x, 32000y, 7z) in mapeditor

Download tibia map 1.9 here:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ooq1igpcpxfzcxz

Update 1.8c:
Updated Yalahar surface is more or less complete some spots left(unimportant)
Added Yalahar sewer 100% (inner city underground)

Enjoy!
Your's
Mummrik

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
You should work on Eclipse map, and update it with ztracker, that would rather be more efficent than doing it from scratch.

You should work on Eclipse map, and update it with ztracker, that would rather be more efficent than doing it from scratch.
Im sure simonel, is doing that.
It's his project not mine but he can take this map and past in on the "Eclipse map" if he want to.

When u finished Inquisition?
Working on it but i wont make the scripts this is just the map
notice that this thread located in the "map" section of this forum.

@Amrosh
you are welcome, i hope you enjoy this map!

edit: i have an update that will come soon, but i need an new map tracker for 8.22 so you have to wait until i got it.

Keep up the good work, I hope this will help some persons.
Help persons why would it help them?
lol anyway i hope you all like it.

Edit: updated to v1.4b check first page

Last edited:
Mummrik can u post our .ztk file? i have 80 pall on real i can track some ;p np. poh. dragon lair venore and down part of venore ;p

EDIT@2
Send by PM no here.

Mummrik can u post our .ztk file? i have 80 pall on real i can track some ;p np. poh. dragon lair venore and down part of venore ;p

EDIT@2
Send by PM no here.

wtf? why dont u finish ur project first before helping someone else -_-

EDIT@2
Send by PM no here.
well i got like 20 - 30 .ztk so the best way is that you make a new one and then you send me the .ztk like all the other ppls that has help whit this project has done.

wtf? why dont u finish ur project first before helping someone else -_-

I dont want helping him, i just need the ztk file to finished the eclipse project so shut up if you dont know

well i got like 20 - 30 .ztk so the best way is that you make a new one and then you send me the .ztk like all the other ppls that has help whit this project has done.

Dont lie men send me the real ztk file. Why you need 20 ztk files? You need just one if you do the same project.

Not true, it depends what computer he got, if you got just 1 ztk file and you are saving everything there then it may be that you cant export the map anymore because of ur ram. i had 4 millions tracked tiles on one ztk file and my computer " 2 mb ram " on it couldnt export it, so the best way is to make many ztk files as i do now ^^

I dont want helping him, i just need the ztk file to finished the eclipse project so shut up if you dont know

Dont lie men send me the real ztk file. Why you need 20 ztk files? You need just one if you do the same project.

lie?.. why should i lie? when i have posted the map, just take that map and past it over you map...
its true that i got like 20 - 30 ztk files since i get an error on 2 milion titles thats why i have so many files.
If you dont know how to past this in to you map dont bother asking how to do it its so easy you will find out how if u just try.

Back