• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

What new places did you add that are from 8.2?

Damn, you haven't added darashia revamped yet :( I tried to find a cam of it in 8.21 and theres none :(
If you have map tracker for 8.22 please send to me

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
What new places did you add that are from 8.2?

Damn, you haven't added darashia revamped yet :( I tried to find a cam of it in 8.21 and theres none :(
If you have map tracker for 8.22 please send to me

Thanks in advance

Just use the maptracker for 8.2, it's the same map format and items...

Just use the maptracker for 8.2, it's the same map format and items...
Your telling me zTracker 3.0 works on 8.22 for you? :blink:
It doesn't work on 8.22 for me at all, it does work perfectly on 8.21 though.

Have you tested it on 8.22 btw?

No, I haven't tested it. But since nothing has really changed from 8.21 to 8.22 other than some small bug fixes there shouldn't be any big difference between the two.

Some values to trace the map or something are different (RSA Key) or something.

But im no programmer so i dont really know why it dont work :p

hey i downloaded the map im trying to use it on The forgotten server, i put all the files in the world folder and changed the map in config to tibia. but it gives me the error the header is wrong code 4 , what do i have to do?

hey i downloaded the map im trying to use it on The forgotten server, i put all the files in the world folder and changed the map in config to tibia. but it gives me the error the header is wrong code 4 , what do i have to do?

You got an PM form me i might help you, if it dont working send me an pm

To all the other ppls try this:
Open the map whit an mapeditor, save the map and put it in your "world folder" and then try to start the server.
Replay here if it's working or not.

No, I haven't tested it. But since nothing has really changed from 8.21 to 8.22 other than some small bug fixes there shouldn't be any big difference between the two.

well there is new adresses in the tibia client, and the maker of zTracker have not updated this yet. So 3.0 is not working with tibia 8.22 only 8.21

Edit:
opps 2x posts my bad :p

Last edited by a moderator:
how u map track the inquisition quest? can u give me a cam with it ? u got it for 8.21 tibia?

@Up,

can you just maptrack it with the 8.21?
then update it to 8.22 with the mapeditor..?

Regards,
Justin.

@Up,

can you just maptrack it with the 8.21?
then update it to 8.22 with the mapeditor..?

Regards,
Justin.

No sry that is not possible, since the map tracker is not working whit the 8.22 client. The only thing i can do for now is to maptrack from cam's.

Back