• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Can i run this map on a 8.54 server?
Im not sure what version this map are since i havent been active for about 1 year~. But you can always update it to 8.54

Some monster, npcs and actions would be nice too :)
Monster spawns should be in the pack, but npc scripts are not there since this is just a map and does not contain any data files. I do recommend to not use this map since its just a map for those that want to make a serious server does requier alot of work example quests need to be done remove alot of crap on the ground (thay came there cus of the maptracker that was used).

To make it short this map is NOT a "put it in the server folder and run" this map are for the ones that make server packs or makeing there own private server whit a retail tibia feeling.

Your's
Mummrik

Finnaly there is a working map tracker and here is the lastet release of "Tracked Tibiamap" it does now support 8.5

Tibia map 8.5!
program/chars used:
ztracker
rme editor
simone editor
tibicam
also my own tibiachar
thx to Gangsta-jr for "GM Island"
thx to Kirgeron for svargrond and liberty bay
thx to Bennet for lots of parts at Yalahar
thx to luckeeeee For 8.5 Carlin, Thais and Edron

Total creature count: unknown
Total spawn count: unknown

Goto cord~ 32k x 32k (32000x, 32000y, 7z) in mapeditor

Screenshot 1.9:
None due to bug in rme when trying to export minimap

Download tibia map 1.9 here:
Tibiamap 1.9.rar

Update 1.9:
Updated map to support 8.5
Added remaped areas Carlin, Thais, Edron (thx to luckeeeee)

Enjoy!
Your's
Mummrik

No there is no newer version, and i doubt i will be any from me.
And no need to replay to this thread since im out of OT and tibia you where just lucky i did check in on otland and saw that someone had sent me an PM about the map.

Link should work

I got an alert this thread was moved to the graveyard, due to dead links. So its my duty to rehost the lastest version i did post ages ago. (Even tho it exist even better maps on this forum. there can never be to much)
https://www.mediafire.com/?ooq1igpcpxfzcxz

If any admin/mod read this, please update the main post and title

Title = Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

And remove some stuff from main post aswell like the yalaharwar server that havnt been online since yalahar was introduced to tibia, and what distro to run this map etc... who ever edit this will do a great job ;)

Back