• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

I have all those places, since I've mixed a 8.0 RL map and this Tracked Map.
I've got some parts of the map 'outdated' (they were revamped later) that way. Altough I've also updated all areas, like now I've got full 8.2+ Orc Fortress.

we are trying to complete this map, not import the jesters map or any other kind... :p

where can i fint npcs used in this map?

thay do not exists its the tracker program that save the npcs so you have to do them your self (tip: just make an runemaker npcs and then copy it and name all the npcs whit the real tibia names and thay will spawn when you open the map)

we are trying to complete this map, not import the jesters map or any other kind... :p

BTW I didn't use jester's map (which is very incomplete regarding some of it's parts), but a map from Real Open Tibia Server which Ates released on otfans.net.

Please
I put this in the pasta
But
when i open my server
Spanw Error not found bonebast spanw
All spanw is not on and
i can't log because de position please help me

who know where I find a good rl Server for free?

If you can Help me look at this thread:

http://otland.net/f16/where-can-i-find-such-server-24386/

I offer you a 77 Paladin or a other Account for a real Server.

Thanks

im sure you wont find any 100% bug free server for free.
BTW if you read the new rules its illegal to request rl maps, buying/selling rl maps on this forum so i think you need to find a other place to search for this server.

Are there any updates on this map because it has alot Black spots in the middle of towns and bugs...

Are there any updates on this map because it has alot Black spots in the middle of towns and bugs...
else you download the wrong version (V1.0 outdated) or there is some other error since all towns are there when i open this map

@updates there is no 8.41 map tracker so the updates will be delayed untill there is a 8.41 tracker (if there ever will come one)

well port hope is not done that is true and same whit ank but i did focus on makeing the main area done first and that is what i have been doing and this is a project not a complete map yet

Thanks, helped me alot on my server, rep +++!

you are more than welcome but this map need lots of edits to make your server playable example you need to make doors locked add quests and such

Hmm i see :)
If there is anything i can do to help you...
Just ask...
i would cam areas for you but i dont have the premium version of the program :(

Actually, i can't open the map. The link you gave to open the map has a virus. No rep for ya. :(

Back