• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Project info!

i will track the new city as fast there is an 8.4 tracker that is working. Jakeblaster?(spelling) has start working again on his old tracker so there will come a new one for sure.

ButFinish Ankrahmun And it will be good because ank is one of the most famous cties

Project info
zTracker 3.3 (8.4) has been released so im updateing the map have done some parts at yalahar

an update will come up in some days i think

Ho ho hi hi ;p i have for now 95% of yalahar city and ~80%+ exp places around yalahar. Missings are only demons hellspawns etc ;d

Ho ho hi hi ;p i have for now 95% of yalahar city and ~80%+ exp places around yalahar. Missings are only demons hellspawns etc ;d

uhm why do you write it here to make ppls jealous?
since this map will have 100% yalahar sooner or later
ok i will give you credits (GZ to kret to have the first 95% + 80% :S yalahar in the otcommunity)

uhm why do you write it here to make ppls jealous?
since this map will have 100% yalahar sooner or later
ok i will give you credits (GZ to kret to have the first 95% + 80% :S yalahar in the otcommunity)

Unfortunetly he isn't/wasn't the first

I hate those prolly people, telling everybody YAO MANZ I got 1035% rl tibia more rl than tibia OMG YES I just wanna masturbate on my map

Unfortunetly he isn't/wasn't the first

I hate those prolly people, telling everybody YAO MANZ I got 1035% rl tibia more rl than tibia OMG YES I just wanna masturbate on my map

ye same here

Project info!

Finaly updated to 8.4, check first page to download! (Yalahar added)

Well, my thread is still not visible, if you need maybe some parts of my yalahar map:

Yalahar.rar

PS: Change Map Properties to 2048x2048

Well, my thread is still not visible, if you need maybe some parts of my yalahar map:

Yalahar.rar

PS: Change Map Properties to 2048x2048

i think its better if you change to 32x32...

else you can send me the .ztk if you want to

Edit: but you should also have the 2000x2000 cords for ppls that is adding it to thire custom maps

Back