• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Is this Inqioinistion quest or whatta heck is spelled, Completly mapped without actions and movements?

Hey

Nope its not will make it later on

first of all ty for the map.
secound why did u made 32000x32000.
tibia map just need the higst is 5000x5000.
if u can make it smaller for some ppl that would be greath like me?
i want to host this map on my laptop but the server load really slow and i try to copy the map from 1 map editor to another with All floor selection and it did't worked that good :/.
Hope u make it smaller.
thanks in advanced.

first of all ty for the map.
secound why did u made 32000x32000.
tibia map just need the higst is 5000x5000.
if u can make it smaller for some ppl that would be greath like me?
i want to host this map on my laptop but the server load really slow and i try to copy the map from 1 map editor to another with All floor selection and it did't worked that good :/.
Hope u make it smaller.
thanks in advanced.

well its the real tibia cords that is why it is 32k x 32k but i can make an "5k x 5k" version to.

but i dont recomend you to host it on a laptop since an laptop is not made for that kind of things so it can break very easy (my firends laptop did it when he was playing games on it)

I use my laptop as a server.
No Problems, although it is a great cpu.

ye there should not be any problem but it can break easy, since it will over heat easy (small cpu fan etc..)

edit: that happen to my friends laptop

ye there should not be any problem but it can break easy, since it will over heat easy (small cpu fan etc..)

edit: that happen to my friends laptop

Well I bought a notebook fan for mine,
Solves all problems.

Nice map but i have problem, when i start server. "FATAl: Header information is outdated. Code:4" Plz help

Guys, I have a doubt.
I do not know if that is possible but,if I download a map rl 8.1 and update him on the map editor to 8.31 as the map is the map of cipsoft 8.31? With the new creatures and items?
Will have the respaw of Bog Raider in edron, Wyrm, Grim Reaper?

Sorry for my bad English

32000x, 32000y, 7z is right? i use it and it says temple position is wrong :/ can someone help me? , what town id? i use 1

Back