• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Tray System TFS 0.4

suicunei

Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to create a tray system to tfs 0.4? For example the GUI versions, when u minimize the console, it goes to the 'hidden icons'... I want to do this for the CONSOLE version...

Someone to help me? please?

It would be posible but why?
Would be better to use either one and to be honest, it isen't worth having the GUI version.
Why not use commands ingame, sure might take 30 secs more but still :p

It would be posible but why?
Would be better to use either one and to be honest, it isen't worth having the GUI version.
Why not use commands ingame, sure might take 30 secs more but still :p

The commands aren't the problem. I just want to have the tray system in the CONSOLE tfs.. not to transform it in gui version.. got it?

The commands aren't the problem. I just want to have the tray system in the CONSOLE tfs.. not to transform it in gui version.. got it?

Well the performance would be pretty much the same so it isen't worth the trouble.
If you want the buttons then use the GUi, if you are out for the best performance use the console.

Well the performance would be pretty much the same so it isen't worth the trouble.
If you want the buttons then use the GUi, if you are out for the best performance use the console.

i don't want the buttons.
i want to minimize the CONSOLE and it goes to the hidden icons

Back