• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Trevor Luciferus Golden Shop

/\ Nice fake, that's his friend. Don't get scammed guys, this guy is known for scamming people. Be aware of this scammer.
ye when he was in get rekked he tried to sell his 350 mage for 400kk after buying ferumbras hat for 500 :D

They are just mad because i am rich, beautiful , smart and got a lot of fans and haters
Never bought ferumbras hat , the 2 i got i looted after bot in Feru tower

I am not selling them, and one of them i already used

Confirmed scam i tried to buy 20kk and he took my paypal cash and when i msg'd him he says smd..

Confirmed scam i tried to buy 20kk and he took my paypal cash and when i msg'd him he says smd..

Salar another fan ^^
Hey salar, how do oyu feel being a player that is widely recognized as a noob, asslicker and retarded troll ?

you wont be famous arguing with me

good bye

Salar another fan ^^
Hey salar, how do oyu feel being a player that is widely recognized as a noob, asslicker and retarded troll ?

you wont be famous arguing with me

good bye

Hows it feel to be a Nazi and a scammer? And most hated on forums. My thread proved it so kkthxbye.

Such a liar, he never sold any cash before!! that's why hes stock is at 600kk now. Don't let this 30 year old virgin scam you guys, go use other service like "Cornel Service"

Calar, i know you are my fan otherwise you wouldnt come here to lie and afirm something you can´t ptove and you don´t know , but i think you should get a life really .

A SCAMMER FOR SURE, PAID HIM 8 DOLLARS , SAID WAIT AND NEVER CAME BACK, DONT TRUST IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY. ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS AND SCAMMERS ON SHADOWCORES.

A SCAMMER FOR SURE, PAID HIM 8 DOLLARS , SAID WAIT AND NEVER CAME BACK, DONT TRUST IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY. ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS AND SCAMMERS ON SHADOWCORES.

your money has been sent back , i dont accept non verified users neither money that has not been sent as gift

They are just mad because i am rich, beautiful , smart and got a lot of fans and haters
Never bought ferumbras hat , the 2 i got i looted after bot in Feru tower

I am not selling them, and one of them i already used

If you say everyone is your fan, that literally makes you a retard.

I dont give a fuck sir, Iq according to mensa :137

you can´t even recognize the difference between " a lot" and "everybody"

"Everybody" is just an expression dummy.
Regarding "your" IQ,
145+ Genius
130-144 Superior
120-129 Gifted
110-119 above Average
90-109 Average
80-89 Below Average
70-70 Borderline

You don't seem to even have a 90, I would say an 87 at the most.

nah , you are just stupid and retarded . You can´t read neither admit when you are wrong , wich makes you a pussy .
everybody = every person .

what i said is = a lot of , not every .
i think that my iq is high because i play chess since age of 7 .
my elo rating is 2085, alsmot enough to be a national master , but i am not playing anymore .

now try to flame threads of people like you, fools

Back