• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trilogy RPG Official Thread - 7.72 Open Tibia Server

I tried this server yesterday when i was bored and i think it's a great server and all. The old map gave me some nostalgia.

But some difficulties i had playing knight was that i was stuck with a katana until i could loot a spike sword from vampire and even then it's not a great weapon. It shouldn't be too easy to get a too good weapon but maybe add some sort of upgrade after level 20. Barbarian axe/Serpents sword/Clerical mace.

other than that i really like the server, few players but that let's me explore alone i guess ^.-

I thank all the people who like the server and leave good opinions in this post, maybe it was a failure on my part for not having made a publicity before opening this project, I have been taking all the suggestions that have suggested me ,

We will be back again very strongly again with a new and improved version of Trilogy OTServ (2)

Write here what you want in our new version?

Remake your higher tasks rewards and leave tips/signs for quest.

Luigi

• Make harder tasks.
  • Fix shared exp.
  • Make a "Showoff thread" to make the people know how awesome is your server.
  • Add premium/vip for get +10% exp or something
  • Make some medium and hard quests, prize could be exp, cash or something, but the quests are funny however :D
  • Npc who buys rarest items could be in a dangerous place (like rare on guia3d). So the players will go with their team to sell their items.
  • War system? Something easy with a storage value for not count the frags. It would be definitely awesome :')
  • Mmmm... Maybe unlock certain tasks if player make some quest? Would be nice too
If i have more ideas i'll post it :')
Good Luck

• Make harder tasks.
  • Fix shared exp.
  • Make a "Showoff thread" make the people know how awesome is your server.
  • Add premium/vip for get +10% exp or something
  • Make some medium and hard quests, prize could be exp, cash or something, but the quests are funny however :D
  • Npc who buys rarest items could be in a dangerous place (like rare on guia3d). So the players will go with their team to sell their items.
  • War system? Something easy with a storage value for not count the frags. It would be definitely awesome :')
  • Mmmm... Maybe unlock certain tasks if player make some quest? Would be nice too
If i have more ideas i'll post it :')
Good Luck

why harder task? they are fine
why do you want premium/vip in shop which gives more exp than without this.. really? orsh ot?

from me:
I'd like to see buffed druids (like on tibianic) , lower exp (after 1 day - 100 lvl?) , make more easy way to get better weapons for knights, anti bot client(it must be) and in next edition do not give GM's to someone please^^ and.. maybe little fast attack?

btw

When will be open next edition?

Theres barely any tasks.. The gp rate is bad. Rotworms are the only thing that drops decent gold. You need to make trolls/smugglers and stuff also drop at least 20-50 gold. Tasks : there needs to be more variety. Make a task for (some are already made) rots, ghouls, smugglers, slimes, orcs (all kinds) necros, heros, minos, dwarves, vamps, demons, behes, gs, hydra + more. Read your pm's though.

I found the task to be rather useless. The few starter one were good but after then you get like a lvl per 5min. The reward are all useless and rather meaningless. No one want deco stuff on highrate/small population server and the amount of gold was disappointing.

To-do list for the new version:

- Add more gold the monsters of the server (gold rate * difficult of the monster) (Completed)
- Finish to add Ape's City including and a deep banuta cave (Completed)
- Fix alot bugs reported before start in this new update. (Completed)
- Finish new Ice City called "Antartida" (In progress)
- Finish add new monsters and effects to the custom client (In Progress)
- Finish add at least 10 new team quest with unique rewards (In Progress)

I don't think you need new city...You have enough number of city for the amount of player you have. Sometime its better to have smaller area for smaller population. Makes the server feel alive.If its too big and you have 20 player you play and never ever encounter people,so it feels really like a single player. Which isn't good id say.Also adding apes is really a waste of effort from your part. I don't quite get why people would grind apes anyway when it takes 2hour to get 60+ on this server. I mean,the banuta part with serpent spawn,thats good. This server aint missing low level hunting area,it needs challenging stuff. ferumbras tower for example, Or PoI, Or Inq quest ...could be custom anyway,but that's what it missing. I stopped playing because there was nothing to do. Nothing to aim for. Even exploring was disappointing. 10k quest with crap stuff,when your like lvl 100+ and having so much money.adding new shit creature aint gonna make people play this more. It need better quest with better reward. Maybe underworld rod / lvl42 wand....idk....hellforged axe softboots etc...... I played your server nake for the most part with maybe boh and pleg..no armor...no helm...a mms for shield. Most of the stuff is just useless.

So please,stop wasting time on mapping new town...dude your map is big enough its not like you will have 600player. And if you do,then you can start expanding your server.But atm your wasting your time.And us player will get bored exploring anew town with shit stuff.

^ agreed with Deadbringer. As I said to you in PM, i'm willing to help you with the server on what PLAYERS actually want. I know these things because I'm an avid player of OT servers and i've had servers of my own. People today are too stubborn to let people come aboard and help them because of all the scumbags out there who theif and scam and shit. If you come to your senses and wanna make a successful OT, PM me. @Acubens

Focus at things to do by new player because mostly players leave on starter lvls of being bored -,- you focus on new cities... I had 60 lvl and I was only in main town lol.

I start working on the server now, adding the suggestions of the last year, Trilogy will back! ^^

Back