• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trilogy RPG Official Thread - 7.72 Open Tibia Server

Mages was too strong, it's a huge nerf and will probably be more balanced now. The exhaust seems higher then 2sec some times though.

I thought that it should be like 2sec for offensive and 1 sec on healing? I will need to test that out on another server though.

I thought that it should be like 2sec for offensive and 1 sec on healing? I will need to test that out on another server though.
Should be this, but shared. You got 1 sec of exhaustion for everything after using a healing/support spell, and 2 secs after using an offensive one.

Should be this, but shared. You got 1 sec of exhaustion for everything after using a healing/support spell, and 2 secs after using an offensive one.

I added a individual use of the exhaustion for the attack spells, runes and manafluid, not share exhaust but is more balanced now.

sadly there are only few players online :/ You should do the nice advertisment before start, not after start because ppl are not coming to server where are 5 players online =/ for example Thora got a nice advertisment before start (7.6 server custom map,similar rates) and were playing like 50 ppl so....

sadly there are only few players online :/ You should do the nice advertisment before start, not after start because ppl are not coming to server where are 5 players online =/ for example Thora got a nice advertisment before start (7.6 server custom map,similar rates) and were playing like 50 ppl so....

OOOOh yes mate it true we should do that but so far GM yugi has done lots of work on it and had fixed many things and many more will come too.. So i gess who likes to play on the ot right now its helping him to find bugs and fixing them faster :p

And btw he didnt't relise that server has that many bugs before start so I think he is doing good becouse he had fix webpage new futers on it and more :) example; map bugs which people reported fixed quests few of them wasnt working ;/ and 02/07/2015 he actually done the exhouste which took a bit of time there are many more to be done as nothing is perfect :p simply he is doing good job for players to have place to play and have fun also enjoy the server he alsom make new changes to spawns bal bla bla and more and more :) thank you for your atantion.

^^rep this if you like :p onlly if you like !!!!!!!! thank you !

advertisment is only needed for thoose players who plays for top lvls and rule the server with mass pk.

New Update:

- Burst Arrow damage fixed.
- Grontar destinations (Tiquanda Captain) fixed.
- Wrong teleport in Black Knight Village fixed.
- Added 3 new quest to our world.

Nice day for all. :)

New Update:

o_O new ubdate xd love it :) More plx xd

New Update:

My concern with new quest is......people like me that explore close to everything,how am I supposed to find those? Im not gonna run thrue every noob cave again you know. Be great to have at leats tips or general direction. New quest to the west of main town...or new quest around (x) town. Not a specific area but just a general direction.

anyone stil playing? server feels kinda dead..

It's been dead. I would be down to help @Acubens with the map/gameplay. I also have a super edited YurOT map that can fit certain spots into this. The server was posted on advertisement and just opened directly up - no advertising time for people to get hyped for it. My thoughts would be to change exp rates, reset chars, re-open with advertisement and add me to the staff. (<-- not being cocky) PM me if you wanna talk, acubens.

Sad to see it seems dead already because this map is an 10/10 if you ask me and really enjoyed playing the little time it was activity on the server. lets hope it raises :)

Back