• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trilogy RPG Official Thread - 7.72 Open Tibia Server

I talked to the GM and Handyou seperate, both are from Armenia. Which is kinda suspicious in itself.

@elderslave Me using auto heal? I didn't used any bot here. I saw you using auto healer, and you were pking randoms near depo. I saw yesterday GM giving you items. Also, I didn't had potions, because you together with Handyou were powerabusing me, and I lost everything I had. I'm not playing here for PvP, im playing for fun.

@Lifer420 Handyou have got GM character, and he is abusing both on GM and on Handyou(Killing Everyone). I think he doesn't deserve to be Gamemaster.

Do something with these guys : Grandmaster Fox, Handyou.

Okay, for the first I thought it is REALLY a serious server, because If one person did THAT GREAT MAP and overall server is really nice 9/10 I must see a GM's friends. If I recommended this server two times, yesterday and 2 days ago now.. I just can't recommend -.- and if you want a serious server please dont check this one.
When I was speaking with main GM of this server(GM Yugi) I guess he is nice person with "brain" in other hand with GM Aftokrator
Okay now points
1. There is a GM Aftokrator. He have a (xD) main character which was top1 today: Handyou. IM NOT 100% SURE BUT I GUESS HE IS HELPING HIMSELF WITH MANY THINGS, ITEMS,CC ETC. HOW THE HELL CAN GM HELP HIMSELF SECOND CHARACTER? it is called serious server really? HOW GM can have a second character xD
2. there are many players calling himself "oldschoolers". When I was wasting my first 5 minutes on this server I attacked GM's second character (Handyou) and he was using auto-heal XDDDD cant believe it could be true but it is.
3. About today situation: I was a redskull and I was making runes near depot. I was staying with equipped energy ring because i knew I will be attacked by some randoms. And it was happend. 3 players vs me(Ryduuudek,Deepling and Lifer). Deepling started and got killed two times by me(was using auto heal but didnt have a manafluids then when mana was gone, he was dying xD) Okay he is gone.-> Lifer and Ryduuudek trapped me, then I must kill Lifer if I wanted to go out of the trap. I hitted sd and what? He is using auto heal xD. Then came AGAIN Deepling, hitted UE and with mine SD Lifer's died. I go out and Ryuuudek is running for me. Im running with clicking every arrow in every side and? Last 50 sds were succesfully shots(I hope it is called "skill" instead of "botting" XD) I used utani gran hur and I must ran very far because aimbotter was running for me xD
After that I wanted to speak with "GM and top1 player in one person". There are some screenshots which are confirming that GM has <20 IQ (edit: I forgot to add, this Handyou was watching this)

Yugi, when you will read this, please do something. I enjoy this server hard but how can I play here when those situations happend here? For the first you must do something with client because I cant call it oldschool server when GM is using auto heal, and 3 other players which i met in PVP were using aimbot and auto heals xD

aimbots: Ryuuudek
auto heals: Handyou,Lifer,Deepling

Cya

Your logic is poor. Nothing you said makes anysense.

You got 3 players cheating against you, and you killed them and survived? So they are cheating and you still out performed them?

You said people are cheating to GM, he doesn't ban because there is no proof, it's just your word against theirs, and now he is corrupt and everybody are friends?

GM has a highlevel character and now he is cheating, as if the game is not an easy highrate with insane drop rates and people can get rich by just playing some hours. You are claming he is cheating just because "you say and are sure he is", as there is nothing pointing to that, just look at his death list, just normal http://trilogy.zapto.org/characterprofile.php?name=Handyou.

Well hes a GM. And I know that for sure. But point is GM don't have any power at all. He played that char legimately and even if Handyou is not a friend of mine,more like a target,i wont lower myself saying false thing about someone. He had a GM char at some point but hes actually playing the server more then everyone to get his level. I mean,i have over 1.4kk atm and I make 200k profit per hunt (30min) ...you can do the math.

Is bad to log-in and see the people fighting here, i dont have other option to remove the support gamemasters from the game temporally, only GM Yugi (me) will be active, i dont wanna more complaints with the others gamemasters, really, im very tired of see this, guys, i work like slave to win this? is not just..

I 'm hanging on doing new udpates to the server, I apologize for all the convenient occurred lately , and misunderstandings , everything 's start with another mentality for a better server.

This is a great server and u can hit top 5 easy with one day playing on it

Im not higher lvl cuse i love exploring this custom map, it is amazing.

I can help any1 if needed.

Luigi

Good server, but haven't played much, just used the opportunity to login and remove the Account Data Warning from my 7.72 client.

I have to say that, my experience in the server is good.
And if you ask, yes i do recommend it!
I hope to see in the game more ppl ;)

Your logic is poor. Nothing you said makes anysense.

You got 3 players cheating against you, and you killed them and survived? So they are cheating and you still out performed them?

You said people are cheating to GM, he doesn't ban because there is no proof, it's just your word against theirs, and now he is corrupt and everybody are friends?

GM has a highlevel character and now he is cheating, as if the game is not an easy highrate with insane drop rates and people can get rich by just playing some hours. You are claming he is cheating just because "you say and are sure he is", as there is nothing pointing to that, just look at his death list, just normal http://trilogy.zapto.org/characterprofile.php?name=Handyou.
Yeah, I survived because those guys dont have a even brain. First person auto heal without manafluids, second person- I ran from him(many lvls lower than me, I used gran hur and easy to run if you dont know) and second person was attacking me long time and I ran on gran hur(maybe he lost all sds because i got hitted like 70x). About ban- there is proof, because as I said, he was watching this action. When i said on default channel he is botter he said "??" and still watching.
Btw it is still bad playing on acc where is a GM character.

@elderslave Me using auto heal? I didn't used any bot here. I saw you using auto healer, and you were pking randoms near depo. I saw yesterday GM giving you items. Also, I didn't had potions, because you together with Handyou were powerabusing me, and I lost everything I had. I'm not playing here for PvP, im playing for fun.

@Lifer420 Handyou have got GM character, and he is abusing both on GM and on Handyou(Killing Everyone). I think he doesn't deserve to be Gamemaster.

Do something with these guys : Grandmaster Fox, Handyou.
Yeah, now Im using auto heal, okay man i won't comment this really. Im botter because i killed you two times and ran out of cheaters.GG. About which one GM are you talking about? Dont remember i was taking any items from any GM but nevermind. I said, Yugi is good person and he didnt help me with any items. About second GM- I dont like him and he know about that, so I dont think he could give me items ^^. About powerabusing- I killed you for the first time,when you were attacking me with Ryuu~ but also nvm. I have never PA ;) you got yellow skull bro :/

edit

If this true(im too lazy to check this) i want Thank you for delete this one GM. And in my opinion you should disable hp,mana,position info now. If you want, you can leave the position info, just delete the mana/hp

thanks

Im good friends of GM Arman and i can promise you that he doesnt abuse his powers, he simply killed a guy by accident and offered to give his backpack & items back, i believe the guy overeacted a bit and it was simply a mistake, and the GM's i know do not give out items or anything like that, so people really need to stop acting like children an just play

New update

- Fixed Ice Rapier cost on loot buyer NPC.
- Fixed all bugs reported in the map (until the date)
- Fixed Frag's command.
- Added missing rings on Ring Seller.
- Added new city called "Noria" in our Trilogy World.
- Added 28 Houses to Noria City.

Online, founds bugs.

D2e5IkP

D2e5IkP.jpg

bro, In your future plans is make a custom client? because this "gold era" need this =/

IMHO this server dont need larger map. Those time when on 7.6--7.7 client was playing 150 players are gone :p I hope this server will reach more players but it wont be more than 50, then I think this map is okay atm.

+1

//
oh bro, now this exahust is too damn high. I cant kill single monster because im dying due to exhaust xD fix this please, its too hard here really, just check on any 50ms/ed to kill dragon by sd xD
//edit 2
If im not wrong, exhaust is 3 seconds between rune and heal. 3 seconds or I have laggs :x

Last edited:
Back