• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trilogy RPG Official Thread - 7.72 Open Tibia Server

Acubens

Old Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
Working on new version of Trilogy OTServ (Launch Date - xx-xx/2016)

2ildkjr.png

Wich includes Trilogy RPG based on Tibia 7.7?
  • Auto-Remove vial's.
  • Soul system disabled.
  • Task System with lots of monsters.
  • Burst Arrow based on magic level.
  • Conjure runes with double charges.
  • Bonus Party System - Get extra % when you're in party.
  • Improved Quest System - Get exp, special items in container.
  • Fantastic experience in our custom map.
  • Constantly updates, our server is highly updated.
  • Custom Content and more.

Regeneration:
  • Sorcerer: 6 health points / 8 mana points each 4 seconds.
  • Druid: 6 health points / 8 mana points each 4 seconds.
  • Paladin: 7 health points / 7 mana points each 4 seconds.
  • Knight: 8 health points / 4 mana points each 4 seconds.
With promotion the players get 2 points in hp/mana extra and 1 second left in tick

Experience and Config rates:
- Will released after get suggestions.

Trilogy RPG / Pics

14niipw.png

16k9f10.png

The server is in development, share with us your suggestions, what do you wanna see in this server, in config-experience related?

Last edited:
Hey, I could not download the custom client through your website, is there another way to download it?

I would, but i'm playing another OT that i'm really enjoying atm. Seems nice though!

great server! guys cmon we need more players! rates and map is awesome!!

to GM: druids can not make gfbs, in this Tibia, druid could because there wasn't a avalanche :X pls fix this.

question: Did you change something in Druids? they have any buffs or smth? if not, maybe change the attack type from mas pox to physical for example?

Botting punishments are WAY to forgiving lmao.
You have to get caught 3 times which is super unlikely unless you are a big noob, and even then you only receive a 24 hour ban.
If the punishments are that weak you might as well allow botting.

Botting punishments are WAY to forgiving lmao.
You have to get caught 3 times which is super unlikely unless you are a big noob, and even then you only receive a 24 hour ban.
If the punishments are that weak you might as well allow botting.
Yeah well,at least you can kill people non stop without getting banned. That's a good thing,and a bad thing.

For example last night, 2 guy pk'ed everyone and made people quit. But its fun . Its just not a serious ot to play for more then say a week.But I do have fun atm.

Yeah well,at least you can kill people non stop without getting banned. That's a good thing,and a bad thing.

For example last night, 2 guy pk'ed everyone and made people quit. But its fun . Its just not a serious ot to play for more then say a week.But I do have fun atm.
Yeah I guess you're right :p

I go will change some rules of the server, thanks alot for the positive feedback about the project :D

@Ferchox

Aun estoy vivo, y bueno hermano este es el proyecto que tanto tiempo estaba armando espero verte por alla!

Back