• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trilogy RPG Official Thread - 7.72 Open Tibia Server

GM didn't gave me cc, Deadbringer did. I hope it is clear now for everyone. GM isn't giving free items.

Signed,
Deepling

Joe, stop SCAM in this thread.

Se serio chamito que estas hablando?
que hablas tu de scam y seriedad? XD. Reporté algo (jalabolas) porque pensé que fue así, de hecho otro player también pensó lo mismo, pero como ya dije, mala mía.

btw, server is nice :')

This server have got the oldschool feeling, you never know what will you meet in dungeon. Only problem are player killers killing everyone. Spent today two hours runemaking :)
Recommended!

Signed,
Deepling

How long is red skull?

I think druid need some buffs like exura sio less mana or better heal. If not, i think exevo gran mas pox with physical attack(not poison)

and imo there should be 20 lvl chest and 50 lvl chest where is some cash for little help(or weapons like fire sword for knight,wand/rod and ammunition)

edit

bro, adura vita takes 380 mana xDD when gfbs takes 120 :( fix it pls

How long is red skull?

I think druid need some buffs like exura sio less mana or better heal. If not, i think exevo gran mas pox with physical attack(not poison)

and imo there should be 20 lvl chest and 50 lvl chest where is some cash for little help(or weapons like fire sword for knight,wand/rod and ammunition)

edit

bro, adura vita takes 380 mana xDD when gfbs takes 120 :( fix it pls

Added to the fix list, i will update in some minutes, thanks you bro!

New Update

Added missing items to the loot buyer.
Added new cave of Tarantulas in the north-east of Tiquanda
Added new "visual" udpate to the map.
Fixed Behemonth Quest reward item
Fixed house on Celeste (Door was not working)
Fixed bad reward on Cyclops Task.

Could have been worse....but 200 behe is like lvl 100+ so,40k is close to nothing. I have 1.4kk atm .You really need to start putting new weapon ,maybe wands even...poi...idk,high end quest. Even annihilator is useless for most of the mages.

Could have been worse....but 200 behe is like lvl 100+ so,40k is close to nothing. I have 1.4kk atm .You really need to start putting new weapon ,maybe wands even...poi...idk,high end quest. Even annihilator is useless for most of the mages.

Hook a brother up wit some cash, im just on MLing atm :p

Okay, for the first I thought it is REALLY a serious server, because If one person did THAT GREAT MAP and overall server is really nice 9/10 I must see a GM's friends. If I recommended this server two times, yesterday and 2 days ago now.. I just can't recommend -.- and if you want a serious server please dont check this one.
When I was speaking with main GM of this server(GM Yugi) I guess he is nice person with "brain" in other hand with GM Aftokrator
Okay now points
1. There is a GM Aftokrator. He have a (xD) main character which was top1 today: Handyou. IM NOT 100% SURE BUT I GUESS HE IS HELPING HIMSELF WITH MANY THINGS, ITEMS,CC ETC. HOW THE HELL CAN GM HELP HIMSELF SECOND CHARACTER? it is called serious server really? HOW GM can have a second character xD
2. there are many players calling himself "oldschoolers". When I was wasting my first 5 minutes on this server I attacked GM's second character (Handyou) and he was using auto-heal XDDDD cant believe it could be true but it is.
3. About today situation: I was a redskull and I was making runes near depot. I was staying with equipped energy ring because i knew I will be attacked by some randoms. And it was happend. 3 players vs me(Ryduuudek,Deepling and Lifer). Deepling started and got killed two times by me(was using auto heal but didnt have a manafluids then when mana was gone, he was dying xD) Okay he is gone.-> Lifer and Ryduuudek trapped me, then I must kill Lifer if I wanted to go out of the trap. I hitted sd and what? He is using auto heal xD. Then came AGAIN Deepling, hitted UE and with mine SD Lifer's died. I go out and Ryuuudek is running for me. Im running with clicking every arrow in every side and? Last 50 sds were succesfully shots(I hope it is called "skill" instead of "botting" XD) I used utani gran hur and I must ran very far because aimbotter was running for me xD
After that I wanted to speak with "GM and top1 player in one person". There are some screenshots which are confirming that GM has <20 IQ (edit: I forgot to add, this Handyou was watching this)

62985048392813525681.jpg

99632449707751180266.jpg

Yugi, when you will read this, please do something. I enjoy this server hard but how can I play here when those situations happend here? For the first you must do something with client because I cant call it oldschool server when GM is using auto heal, and 3 other players which i met in PVP were using aimbot and auto heals xD

aimbots: Ryuuudek
auto heals: Handyou,Lifer,Deepling

Cya

Bro your red skull means you've been killing random people a lot? why you complain about getting atked
His complaint wasn't being attacked, he stated that he knew that could happen. He didn't enjoy the (supposed) aimbot/autohealing.

Back