• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True Ghost Spell

renancs

Reaction score
Hello, im needing a spell for assassin class...
Normaly the asssassins have a talent to use the spell ghost in games...
But in tibia the "utana vid" is a sh..!

So, i think i can use the ghost of gms/gods...
More... How can i put to when the player stay in ghost mode, when he attack a player or monster,
he go show again?

and the stealth is realy stealth like the ghost of gms...

Help plss...

Summ:
onCastSpell:
use the executeTalkaction function with /ghost command ignoring the access check (parameter) + set a storage

onAttack/onCombat:
check if player has storage (is ghost?) and call the executeTalkaction again, set storage and be happy

Though I don't think this will work well..

But how to do? ;s

Code:
<instant name="Invisible" words="invis" lvl="50" mana="200" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="20000" needlearn="0" event="script" value="support/invis.lua">
    <vocation id="1"/>
    <vocation id="2"/>
    <vocation id="5"/>
    <vocation id="6"/>
</instant>
change that as needed :)

well, more when I'm invisible if I stop attacking a monster, I'll be visible, and when pass the 10 seconds,
Wll use again and again become invisible.

just change the exhaust to 10 seconds..

I've already given you the entire code you need, you'll have to tweak it out to ur preferences as you want them

i think need put to when the player attack or cast ( but castremove don't work for me... )
go cancel the ''contation'' -- sttoping this "addEvent(showPlayer, 10000, cid))"

well, sometimes bug and stay forever in invisible mode...
and i use the spell and go to visible, and pass the 10 seconds and go to invisible... is the inverse of spell, but sometimes have this...

and my problem with to show when use spell, i think is my tfs... i use the tfs for version 8.54 maybe is old...

I'm using 8.54 TFS 0.3.6 and wanted to make a spell like this too for my Rogue class, i added this all but i get nothing, no errors too, like it doesn't even exist.
Could someone make this for 0.3.6?

Bump! TFS 0.3.6

Error:
Code:
[23/05/2012 21:10:30] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onCastSpell not found (data/spells/scripts/players/invisible.lua)

And the bug on tfs 0.3.6 when you are ghost, is it fixable on source please?

Back