• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

True?

Pecax

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I heard u didint script the viper stars well,is that true? :$

yes, there are lot of things I haven't scripted. Anyways, if you want to know so specifically, after I failed creating a formula I wanted for viper star I asked few other my friends and they failed too. So at the end I asked Elf(the main developer of tfs) to do it, and so far he fails too. The current script is not working as it has to.

Last edited:
yes, there are lot of things I haven't scripted. Anyways, if you want to know so specifically, after I failed creating a formula I wanted for viper star I asked few other my friends and they failed too. So at the end I asked Elf(the main developer of tfs) to do it, and so far he fails too. The current script is not working as it has to.

So why dont u make another wep? Is it the problem with viper star as an item,or with the formula?

So why dont u make another wep? Is it the problem with viper star as an item,or with the formula?

lol, the thing is I don't like the formula there is and I want everything to be uber perfect. What's the point of creating another weapon?

lol, the thing is I don't like the formula there is and I want everything to be uber perfect. What's the point of creating another weapon?

Mmm,well,i dont seem to get any damage,i hited 700+ with dist 75,and i hit 700+ with dist 107 :S

Back