• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TrueTibia [down]

why do no gms suck? Our team will be monitoring the server nonstop, enforcing rules from the shadows, you wont find gms just hanging around, you will be visited my a staff member only when needed.

and realtibia map, well its unique in the fact its the 7.6 map, plus we will have custom quests and areas. So its not all the same. Plus you will find our map to be much more stable, npc wise, quest wise, and graphically speaking.

Bump, added all recorded Tibian Raids. From Rat Raids to Orshabaal Appearance.

sounds cool :p

which magic system will it use?
the one before wands/rods and old mana cost for runes? (220 mana to make sds) please say it is xD
(dont remember which update they changed it)

Currently the magic system is a mixture...

In 7.6 the Magic System was changed dramatically, with the rate of Mana regeneration speeding up 4x from before the update. The amount of mana required for spells is adjusted accordingly. The ability to cast Spells is changed from a Magic Level based requirement to a Level requirement. Wands and Rods are introduced for mages.

Currently we have left it same regeneration, and same mana required. However the ability to cast spells is still based on magic level not level requirement (so yes its possible for knights to use any rune with high enough level) Also damage formula is relies more on level than magic level, And the old rods and wands are brought back:

Snakebite Rod
Moonlight Rod
Volcanic Rod
Quagmire Rod
Tempest Rod
Wand of Vortex
Wand of Dragonbreath
Wand of Plague
Wand of Cosmic Energy
Wand of Inferno

Also the old Ultimate Explosion and Poison Storm are being brought back, and elemental spells are being done away with.

Well thats definately better than Tibia's current magic system, but I'm sure many people (including me) would love to see the orignal system.

edit: pre

Last edited:
Make it so that you have to buy runes from other players, like pre 7.6.

It will most likely turn out that way since its going to be quite a RPG server that selling runes will be a cheaper and easier way to get your supplies.

Our set goal is by end of next week, and Im 80% sure we will achieve it, I will be combining the best update features of each update. So it will be a near perfect tibia in most peoples eyes.

Exelent real project, this is wonderful work you are doing, there are good features will be a success good luck, i will be waiting the opening

Cyas

nearing the completion date, a countdown timer will be placed in advertising thread with full information, the first 15 players on will receive a special prize, so be alert. And thankyou all for your support.

Lootrate 2 won't destroy the RPG feeling, I guess 3 - 4 will do.

I think lootrate 1 (like original tibia) is just bothersome.

Also 95% of tibia population are mega noobs who only like 1000x+ exp rated servers. :(

Norwegian students got a week vacation now, to bad the server is not online. :p

Lootrate 2 won't destroy the RPG feeling, I guess 3 - 4 will do.

I think the same way I think it would be more advisable
place a rate that is not as easy nor as difficult
something neutral for a good game without boredom

Also 95% of tibia population are mega noobs who only like 1000x+ exp rated servers. :(

Too bad he's a world of noobs but I think what will make this server will be famous gameplay and experienced players since the end those who stay are those who know of this game

We will not raise exp to gain popularity. It will be a low exp rate (set date right now is 4x) It will not go much higher.

About the lootrate, there are more monsters spawned then global tibia, therefore more to loot, so there should not be much of a problem, unlike exp rate, we will change the lootrate throughout the game if we feel a certain monster does not drop enough, but we will not modify it in general.

Dropping by to see what's going on
And it seems niiice^^
Well done with this project
I expect wonders when the release is up
You guys are doing great, keep it up.

~AceM.

Nothing is lighted right now , but i think it would be cool. i hope so.
but please don't make the rate as real tibia because i can play real tibia better.

7.72?
That sucks man :/
If it was 7.6 I would have considered playing :/

Please tell me whats the difference in the gaming? umm maybe less bots?

@OnT
Yes its a great server ill play it also its like 60% of mine just i use 7.4 spell formulas ^^ i find them better! :)

Please tell me whats the difference in the gaming? umm maybe less bots?

@OnT
Yes its a great server ill play it also its like 60% of mine just i use 7.4 spell formulas ^^ i find them better! :)

We'll be glad to see you there, and i think the 7.6 formulas will do the trick.

Back