• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TrueTibia [down]

Umm, It's suppose to be up today? I made an account, click on the tab "how to connect" and get sent to an error page. Might want to fix that. x]

Because Its not ready :) Been having delays but will be up just a little bit later in the day.

Thankyou for your post. :) Glad you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it

@TrueTibia Staff

Another Bug:

Irea npc of pally ammunnition dont sell weapons..

14:56 Acubens [13]: buy bow
14:56 Irea: Do you want to buy 1 bow for 350 gold coins?
14:56 Acubens [13]: yes

that step is right but, when say YES! he give me a part Roof o_O, same as crossbow, bolts, arrows.

Acubens

First bug! ^^ :D Glad to see 4 people on your server :D

and again i got pissed!

Donations
About donations...

Currently the donation system is not enabled, and will not be for a few more weeks. We are sorry for the inconvience this may cause you.
This is also a problem for us seeing as the server needs to be payed by the end of the month, so we are collecting "Trust Bonds" from any willing donor.
These Trust Bonds will fund the server for another month. Here is what we will give you in return, a lifetime vip status, you never have to pay again.
Each trust bond will cost $40.00USD and will go entirely towards the next server payment. Paypal is accepted only.

Kind regards,
Realsoft Team

edit;
disapointed nothing is like the old tibia :( you can kill a rotworm easy at level 8 :S

Last edited:
Yes if you don't live in the western hemisphere there will be lag because server location, we will soon buy a server in Germany if server goes well.

Back