• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TrueTibia [down]

I think you take everything to serious i mean where did i even mention that my server is better then your's but i highly can proove that i worked for a "longer" time then you guy's did i worked with RealSoft for 1 year or its more wait..

@my last post
i was pointing that your hosting it in USA .. and i dont give a damn for it okay?

We just feel that it was out of line for you to post your comment when you could have just pm'ed us or kept it to yourself, sorry if we came off as "serious" or rude. On the topic of our timeframe, theres point a, that you do not know our amount of time put into it, you just know the public information release. Point B being we work fast because we know what we are doing. Not that you guys don't.

Thankyou.

Sounds like a real excelent project Cavitt, seems like I came back from vacation in perfect timing for the soon-to-come release :D

Ill definitely play this one, keep it up and best luck! :thumbup:

nicely done, but i also think loot rate should be 2x
and, is it going to have soul points? or you are going to take that cipsoft error away? :D

No we have a special surprise for soulpoints, which plays into the rpg role quite well actually. Also you will not need worms for fishing, but the fishing system will be changed.

Also the loot rate will stay 1x because we are changing the monsters loot specifically by each monster. And the spawns are faster than real tibia so there is more to loot. Thankyou for your input though, we always like advice on ours servers and we do not make an update that the public does not like. Thats what separates us from CipSoft.

The soul point system will be a very usefull on TrueTibia, You will see when the server is up and runin!

Thanks. I'm sure you'll like it, and if you don't we'll have a place to voice your opinion.

Nah not really. I got off work bout an hour ago, I went in since 6pm. Now time to work on second job :) Then goto school and pass out on monday.

Bug testing and few more features being tweaked. Plus 24 hour notice will be given with a countdown, so everyone gets a fair chance to join at once.

Well since its bumped, ill say we have one more day at most until completion. It should be up by tomorrow or next. Should be completed today

Back