• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL at Dyablo!

You can't answer a simple question eh? Gotta pussyfoot around it ..

I'm glad you made a new thread Tali.

P.S. You barely speak proper english Dyablo, who made you tutor >.>

LOL at Dyablo!

Just drop it mate. It's not about speaking English properly, ay? It all depends on your knownledge of the game, and in this situation ShadowCores in general. And if you speak just a little crackly english, should that decide that you shouldn't be given the chance to improve both your knownledge, spread your knownledge by supporting other players and (ON TOPIC) improve your English?

Knock it off already.

LOL at Dyablo!

Stfu^

He's scammer, add him to list, hes nick: Esdee or Bucknasty

Put in Trustworthys list name ingame "Peido" anf forum "Master Tks" i brought char and know guys did buy kks from he.

trading over 400kk from shadowcores & selling over 20 accs doesnt make me trustworthy , it makes me a scammer in dyablo's eyes ;]

trading over 400kk from shadowcores & selling over 20 accs doesnt make me trustworthy , it makes me a scammer in dyablo's eyes ;]

Aren't you the "new" player witch came from "antica" to help razing like np?
Lol dude, BULLSHIT.
You are razing like np, and as far as i know, you selling+scamming(rooking) those chars "witch you selled" back.

Gz, silvio neglumi srbina, sramotis sam sebe.

Last edited:
Aren't you the "new" player witch came from "antica" to help razing like np?
Lol dude, BULLSHIT.
You are razing like np, and as far as i know, you selling+scamming(rooking) those chars "witch you selled" back.

Gz, silvio neglumi srbina, sramotis sam sebe.

ip's can be tracked down and you'll see ip from serbia and croatia ;]

edit: and no , i'm not "new" player , i played on shadowcores longer than you did and yeah i came to help him but he decided to quit this ot , that's why we're both playing on aurora now :]

ip's can be tracked down and you'll see ip from serbia and croatia ;]

edit: and no , i'm not "new" player , i played on shadowcores longer than you did and yeah i came to help him but he decided to quit this ot , that's why we're both playing on aurora now :]

bla bla, shit talk again.

yeah specijalac is a nice guy , i bought 1 acc from him , he gave me acc first i paid him after i changed pw and stuffs :p

LpK trustworthy 100% huehue he have give me one free account with nices skills and nice addons/mounts ^^
Then
"Peido" in forum "Master Tks" trustworthy too i bought from him like 20kk

Mmmmm first im playing tibia rl and you see im trusted so im "Vinbert" and i dont scamm nothing thanks

Dude, you wanted to sell me a fucking scroll on Candia, and you were saying that you could not trade the scroll via safe trade window and that you could throw it to the ground WHICH IS ACTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Even if you bought cash from me, it doesn't mean you are trustworthy 100%. Lots of people has said that you're selling fake ibot scripts (when you turn it on, your char starts throwing your equipment away, and then this guy takes it all).

Sir Betrayed is just a stupid thief kid.... i went hunting with him, and he just leaved the pt with all the loot and when i asked him about the loot, he said that i wont give it to me (my part of the loot)... never go hunting with him... i dont have any proof of that but its true :(

his other chars are:
Sir Tarmock
Mary Fallassion
Alyrium
and of course Sir Betrayed

Back