• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of people can agree with me @ the players listed on Scammers list, since Sky Eye aswell as Phike scammed a lot ingame and also for real cash. They are still trying to scam so we want people to avoid them.

How hard is it to understand that we just want to help others? I sold 3 accounts and more than 150kk in pure cash for real money and everything went good, that's why i'm on trusted list, i'd never scam anyone for real money because that would be really lame.

i think im trustworthy but it doesnt matter because i dont sell accounts but i do always share loot :)"

The "TRUSTWORTHYS" is just your friends Dyablo, lol.

Then I don't understand that why I'm not adding Jinxx (Rosestylah) in Trustworthys list? He is my old friend, I know him how he is.

Hollywood Undead \Distenz Trader ingame (LpK) on forums trustworthy ftw? ty

Give It To Me = Christina Grimmie ("Scamming everything")

I know this guy, he lives in my city :p
So if someone got thiefed by him, just send me private msg and I'll give you items/acc back.

He already took my acc on real tibia, but when he saw me he was so scared and gave me acc back :)

Then I don't understand that why I'm not adding Jinxx (Rosestylah) in Trustworthys list? He is my old friend, I know him how he is.

JINXX IS THIEF, DON'T TRUST HIM, HE PRETENDS LIKE FRIEND, BUT HE WILL TAKE YOUR ITEMS!
DON'T TUST HIM!!!!

Sorry, I cannot add this guy without any proof.
Maybe later I will try to play with him and let's see if he scam.

Absolut Extrema Scammer C:
Scammed me on 250k :D
Nothing but still much.

I heard that " Flammande Baegaren " (was Sugne Mage) and this char got hacked or scammed or so , so he's a Scammer.
Otland Name : Kaywin.

Last edited:
Tom is trustoworthy dyablo you only took him off because he exposed that you bot so why did you take him off? because your mad? you shouldnt use this thread to your own benefit grow up and put tom back on here

Estevez = Sky Eye / Glazeroth / Never Back Down

He scammed 10kk to Tom (Westie) and probably more players.

Kill him whoever catch him out of protect. zone :p

i get took of this list because i got dyablo killed? lmao what a noob. and yes wayne ESTEVEZ is that guy he scammed 10kk of me :)

bro i told you dont trust anyone lol besides me and i trust you xD sad we can only trust each other and a select few like wayne ice meto yosef creon and a few others...close this thread i'll make a new one and not base it on people i hate like dyablo does...

bro i told you dont trust anyone lol besides me and i trust you xD sad we can only trust each other and a select few like wayne ice meto yosef creon and a few others...close this thread i'll make a new one and not base it on people i hate like dyablo does...

Hey Tali,
I guess you don't decide which should be closed and which not.

Feel free to make your own or w.e you want to do.
I made this one because of players, I'm an Tutor so I think players can believe me without any problem. There isn't any false information in this thread so I don't understand what's the problem then.

Hey Tali,
I guess you don't decide which should be closed and which not.

Feel free to make your own or w.e you want to do.
I made this one because of players, I'm an Tutor so I think players can believe me without any problem. There isn't any false information in this thread so I don't understand what's the problem then.

no false information then why did tom get removed because you hate him why wont you answer my question your a tutor your supposed to answer questions and solve problems but you just make things worse your supposed to set an example but you bot???

As I can see that you're just wasting me time in this thread, the comment it should be removed please or you JUST STOP COMMENTING ABOUT THIS.

Back