• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bubblanfranck, you has been added in the list.

Removed the following players from the trustworthy list, if any of them want to see them as trusted on my list then post it in here or PM me in forum or in-game.

Thank you for being the trusted players in ShadowCores.

Last edited:
Hello, Money Flow here, I wont play ShadowCores anymore because I transfered my main to lunarforce, so goodluck with all the gamblers on ShadowCores, byebye! :)

please add Neumende Caffal who scammed me on 4 kk today!

@edit
Chazzie thief

Last edited:
Please add Tony Tuggar Tugummi. Every single day on warzones he say "loot roll" and every single time he is stealing loot anyway.
He has cast on, and there is always like 50-70 viewers and he doesn't care - he roll "1", he is running to dp and ignoring rest of the team.
You can check it if you want, cause like I said it is every single day on cast...

Please add Tony Tuggar Tugummi. Every single day on warzones he say "loot roll" and every single time he is stealing loot anyway.
He has cast on, and there is always like 50-70 viewers and he doesn't care - he roll "1", he is running to dp and ignoring rest of the team.
You can check it if you want, cause like I said it is every single day on cast...

Watched myself already, he is now added as scammer.

Back