• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trustworthys - Scammers list.

Is this thread useful?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sebool/Closet Monkey scammed me for 3kk today. Seems like he is on a scamming-spree.

you are here aswell, greetings "Mr.Wannabe Tutor Forum Fighter aka I am noob pro don't have other hobbies and no friends"

Removed some of scammers but remember next time if you want to add someone as scammer try to prove that he's a scammer.

Think you can add me to trusties.

Had 21 ppl on cast watching me gaming in yala depo :d

Ma 3kk :D Next time you come and watch.

you can change my name on forumn to tali dyablo and my ingame name to Upside Down a friend plays pazket now so please edit it thanks

Untitled.png

So i played dice with this guy and when i won 75cc he told me that someone from my guild scammed Olinek and that's why he wont pay me. Men i dont give a fuck who scammed who. so i think he should be on this list. Thanks

I saw his friend gengster and comenius scamming Olinek da nuker too.. 1kk... So plix comenius, shut the fuck up.

Scammer get scammed ahahahahah

I saw his friend gengster and comenius scamming Olinek da nuker too.. 1kk... So plix comenius, shut the fuck up.

Scammer get scammed ahahahahah

so yeah put them both of the scammers list then ^^ olinek and the guy who scammed kirstaps

because your obviosly not that know o.0

Haha im gambling every day lol :D
im stealing all the customers <3

2 months after the server started i had around 350kk items + cash, everyone was gambling with me but then i lost it all and was retired for like 9 months, but now im back =)

Back