• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Trying to host But whats wrong?

Liam121

Reaction score
im trying to host an 8.42 server on xammp iv uploaded it all fine to xampp but no one can connect i have port forward (i think)
but no one can connect i give them my ip adress and still they can not log in if any one can help me they can get a god + rep on this forum and the server will be on 24/7 msg me on msn [email protected]

thanks Liam :p

im trying to host an 8.42 server on xammp iv uploaded it all fine to xampp but no one can connect i have port forward (i think)
but no one can connect i give them my ip adress and still they can not log in if any one can help me they can get a god + rep on this forum and the server will be on 24/7 msg me on msn [email protected]

thanks Liam :p

I think you havent portforwarded your ports correct, or you dont something simply wrong in config :p

any help on how to do that i used this program called Simple Port Forwarding it says the ports are done but i duno how to do it the propper way may be you can help me

Would be a thousand times easier to forward them manually, You need to open port "7171" "7172" "8000" "3306"... If you dont know what to do, then please tell me what router you use and what modell of it and I can help you :)

REP++ if helped :)

Back