• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tutor abusers?

fatimathebruxa

Banned User
Reaction score
i trying to sell ferumbras' hat for paypal and tutor mute me ?

Nice update next update promote tutor for BAN IP too

They argue that it is against the rules, but I think the trade off of the game should be allowed, once the decision to buy or sell something is appropriate to oneself, the person must take risks.

I'll say it once again.
Im not muting anyone for nothing.
Those, who got muted, had to say something, which was forbidden on advertising channel.

For example :
Selling items/character for IRL cash / other serv items.
Selling/Buying Characters/Accounts.
Cassino service

Im not the one, who invented those rules.
Don't cry and respect the rules - You need IRL cash? Go to work.
Maybe you don't like rules, but you have to respect them.

I'll say it once again.
Im not muting anyone for nothing.
Those, who got muted, had to say something, which was forbidden on advertising channel.

For example :
Selling items/character for IRL cash / other serv items.
Selling/Buying Characters/Accounts.
Cassino service

Im not the one, who invented those rules.
Don't cry and respect the rules - You need IRL cash? Go to work.
Maybe you don't like rules, but you have to respect them.
Hi,
who are you never heard of you

All shadowcores staff members are power abusing .
They will ban you if you have same ips, even tho it can happen anytime someone is playing with you sharing the same internet .
And if you point those fails they will ban, demote, or jail you .

All shadowcores staff members are power abusing .
They will ban you if you have same ips, even tho it can happen anytime someone is playing with you sharing the same internet .
And if you point those fails they will ban, demote, or jail you .
If you are talking about jordi getting banned its his own fault since he didn't tell them he had what, 5 people playing on the same internet? And since he doesn't have any proof that he wasn't mc'ing he pretty much had it coming

If you are talking about jordi getting banned its his own fault since he didn't tell them he had what, 5 people playing on the same internet? And since he doesn't have any proof that he wasn't mc'ing he pretty much had it coming
Hi timpzor,
who is jordi?

compra reboco ? yeye compra umas makininha pra explodir tua rotinha

J4R0LIF.png

Back