• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor application thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello dear Tiberians!

The amount of players is growing and we need more supporters which could help new players, that's why Tibera is in need of tutors.

What will you have to do as tutor?

*Be active in help channel
*Be active in forum
*Help new players
*Report bugs and all kind of abuses
*Report illegal advertisers
*Report invalid/offensive/illegal character names

To become a tutor write application containing answers to following questions:

1)Since when are you playing Tibera?
2)How often are you online?
3)How good is your English and do you speak any other languages?
4)Your character name is...

All spam posts will be deleted. Good luck! :peace:

I have been a tutor before, tho I wasnt that active since everyone quit after the server was under DDOS atack by some mad ex-GM. I am back now and the servers is cooler then before, therefore id like to step up for the job once again.

1) Since the first edition I guess, right from the beginning.
2) Most likely everyday, studyin alot atm tho.
3) Dutch, my english would be a 8,6.
4) Pet Snail Gary.

//Pet.

Hello , here's my application hope ill do better this time than last time :D

1. 19 november 2009.
2. Everyday when i'm not in school.
3. Would give it a 7.5, i know swedish aswell and some polish words xD.
4.Blaza

Hi.
1. 29th of December
2. I can be online from 15:00 to 19:00 depending on school.
3. I would grade myself about 9.5 cause i lived in Canada before :) and i also speak swedish.
4. Lucrus

Hello richux!

I dont know how much i've been playing on tibera but i think its from the first day i was a player before the reset to.

I'm online in tibera.org liek 7-8 h per day.

I'm very nice in english and i can speak swedish,English,Arabic.

My char name is Da kingen .

1) I've been playing Tibera since November 2009. I've also played one of your ot servers a long time ago (not sure if it was also Tibera).
2) I can be on almost every day.
3 My English is quite good. Atleast better than most people who have posted so far. I can also speak Dutch (fluently) and German.
4)My character name is Chapster. It used to be Chappie before the reset.

I am from the Netherlands and I've been playing Tibia since 2003~. I started playing ot servers when there were only a few 7.1 servers and Tibia Dark Side (the first ot server ever[?]).

Last edited:
Hello , here's my application hope ill do better this time than last time :D

1. 19 november 2009.
2. Everyday when i'm not in school.
3. Would give it a 7.5, i know swedish aswell and some polish words xD.
4.Blaza

I have no idea how you want to became a tutor if you're botting, naturally without blessings or aol, that is why you've lost donator mana rune :). I hope to meet you sooner or later.

To the topic:
1. I really don't know exact date like others do but I've started playin Tibera in the 2009, maybe in November. Also played on Selencia when Tibera was under Korax attack:>.
2. I am able to be online always after school, till late night.
3. How I can rate my english in scale 1-10? It may be 8. I speak also polish and german.
4. Remi Gaillard

I've been tibia playing since September, 2005. - I've been here since november 2009 and through the reset.

3 - 10 hours every day

My english is fluent, just like my swedish and persian.
I also speak enough polish/spanish to communicate with others.

4)Your character name is..
Bellatrix

Hello dear Tiberians!

The amount of players is growing and we need more supporters which could help new players, that's why Tibera is in need of tutors.

What will you have to do as tutor?

*Be active in help channel
*Be active in forum
*Help new players
*Report bugs and all kind of abuses
*Report illegal advertisers
*Report invalid/offensive/illegal character names

To become a tutor write application containing answers to following questions:

4)Your character name is...

All spam posts will be deleted. Good luck! :peace:

i would really be activ in the help channel, becouse new players mabye needs me (A) or if someone find a bug i will take contact with you richux very fastly ;) not only new players as need the help, pro Gamerz can also need it :)

1. I have been play it for an half year old, but was retried in 1 week before Accont reset. Also have been play tibia since 7.5
2. im next to online around 7H to -14H deepending on what day :)
3. My english is kind of ok, not the best in the world, but still kind of okey, i got verbs wrong sometimes, but w/e?
4. Janbanan - Jeff :)

(5) contactble soon as possible ;D

Been Playing Since the First Server.
On About 8 Hours a Day. Out Fridays xD
Languages English-Spanish.
Talah Teon.

1)Since when are you playing Tibera? - I have Played this server since the first week you started it..
2)How often are you online? -Normaly i spend 5-6 hours online each day...
3)How good is your English and do you speak any other languages?My english is good enough to make people understand me and same way around ... I also speak swedish.
4)Your character name is... - my char name is asso vafan

Playing again so lets give it again a try

1) Since before the reset
2) Every day, not always the same because of school
3) I am Dutch and my English would be a 8.1
4) Doctor Rukbeer
or Berenburg

--
Johann

1)Since when are you playing Tibera? Before the reset i was lvl 300, now im playing since the reset
2)How often are you online? well it depends, if i have a lot to do maybe 3 hours? in the weekends 5 hours, or maybe more, and i could make some more time if needed
3)How good is your English and do you speak any other languages? good, yea i speak dutch too
4)Your character name is... overdosis is gezond :p

I've been playing since the ending of the last year, can't exactly remember when.
I'm online when I'm not in school and when I'm not out.
My english is pretty good, I would give it a 8 and I can also speak swedish, bosnian,serbian,kroatian and a little deutch.
//Bizzy Bun

Hello my name is Haris :) ,coming from Bosnia great country xD now some answers :))
1)Im playing tibery since the first edition,(last server).
2)Hmmm like 4-5 hours per day :)
3)My English is good i know a little of German.....
4)My character name is Sabimaru (from last server Sabi ) :peace:

I want to be a tutor because i like to help people and im online at the times when GM's are not.
I have been Tutor and even GM before so im pretty experienced. I've Played tibia for 4 years so im pretty familiar with the server rules, the tibia map and so on.

One last thing is that i know 3 languages. Swedish, English and Croatish. So that gives me the opportunity to talk with people who maybe doesn't know English.

I would love if u picked me as a tutor and i know that I would do a good job.

Yours Acr Cronic.

I want to be a tutor because i like to help people and im online at the times when GM's are not.
I have been Tutor and even GM before so im pretty experienced. I've Played tibia for 4 years so im pretty familiar with the server rules, the tibia map and so on.

One last thing is that i know 3 languages. Swedish, English and Croatish. So that gives me the opportunity to talk with people who maybe doesn't know English.

I would love if u picked me as a tutor and i know that I would do a good job.

Yours Acr Cronic.

please check out the first post of this thread, to know how your application should look like.

New tutors have been choosen! Welcome:

Asso Vafan
Pet Snail Gary
Blaza, Chapster
Bellatrix
Remi Gaillard.

I hope you will be active and helpfull. Please note that inactive tutors will loose their position. For those who still want to be tutors, you can try to catch me in game and I will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back