• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial for Object Builder?

Linxsis

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am working on an 8.6 server but I wanted to update the tiles on the server with 10.98 sprites. Some of the animations such as where sand meets the sea in 8.6 there is only 8 frames and in 10.98 there is 14+ frames.
My question is, is there any tutorials on how to add key-frames with object builder?

I think I found the solution but I haven't tested it just yet.

So far I've exported the animation as a png and then I opened the animation editor its allowing me to crop the png file into frames. I'll get back to you all if the this is how it suppose to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
effect_154.png
Ok, so i set the type the sprite would then set the width and height in the animation editor, chopped up the png sequence, and then saved it as an OBD file and then imported it into the 8.6 Object builder.
effect_154.png
Ok, so i set the type the sprite would then set the width and height in the animation editor, chopped up the png sequence, and then saved it as an OBD file and then imported it into the 8.6 Object builder.

Solution
Back