• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial: How to get a spotify account.

Ilyin

Reaction score
Hey, I've just started using spotify and I really have to say It's really nice (except the commercial).
So i thought why not share this good music program to others.
So, now I am going to tell you how tog get it:

1. Go to this site --> Spotify Invites - proxy
2. Click on "Spotify Invites"
3. Scroll down a bit, and then click on "Continue anyway".
4. After you've clicked on "Continue anyway" you'll get into a site where you can write down what account name/password you want.
5. Click on "create account and proceed.
6. Then go to Download Spotify for Windows.
7. Install spotify and then run it and write down account name & password and then you're there. Now search on what song you would like to listen to and click on it.

Too those who doesn't know what this is... I am going to tell you, as Old Greg said it's pretty much as Itunes, but instead of buying songs and crap there you can "stream" the music, which pretty much mean It's a radio, but you can search and listen to the songs you want instead of someone ells do it like the raido hehe ^_^

Done :)

I would not mind if you give me reputation if this helped you ^_^

Goodluck all!

NOTE: This is a free spotify account, not premium!

Last edited:
This is just for a free account, sorry you won't escape the commercial :(

Still this program is really great!

its like online itunes, free streaming music of almost any song you can think of...

Cons: you can only use 1 account for 14 days now. "Your current location does not match that set in your profile. You may travel with Spotify, but only for 14 days.

its like online itunes, free streaming music of almost any song you can think of...

Cons: you can only use 1 account for 14 days now. "Your current location does not match that set in your profile. You may travel with Spotify, but only for 14 days.

I'm having mine forever :confused:

U need to change your homeland in your profile under "My account" I believe. Sincerely, Sathure

I can't change it to my homeland -,-. its not available to US residents, had to use a proxy to make my account.

Uhm, I guess it only says it works with France, but after some days It will change I think... I'm atleast registred in Sweden.

Thanks for sharing, So it has all the songs but no us homeland WTF?

Bumpelibump

btw: are you allowed to do how many bumps as you wish? or is it like 1 per day

bump

Last edited:
bump

Thanks for you guys who gave me rep for this tutorial!

I downloaded Spotify as beta before there were any language restrictions. And since then I have been using the automatic spotify downloaded manager. So I got a legal registered Norwegian spotify account. :)

Back