• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TwifySoft

The only thing I dislike is how any post from the TwifySoft board is included in the News Feed, it's stupid. Doesn't have anything to do with OtLand.

The only thing I dislike is how any post from the TwifySoft board is included in the News Feed, it's stupid. Doesn't have anything to do with OtLand.
So what does actually have something to do with OTLand then? I would love to hear your definition. Threads in Advertisement or Jobs? Discussion threads about other OT servers?

So what does actually have something to do with OTLand then? I would love to hear your definition. Threads in Advertisement or Jobs? Discussion threads about other OT servers?
Hani troll? Last time i checked otland was for ppl that needed help with things. Or Showcase stuff. Not just spamming a news feed with PLEASE DELETE THIS RS TRAPPER. But if you call this a advertisement than im fucking sad. Its onnly 100% spam if you now count it as advertisement, I dont really give a shit if they make life threads but all these fucking post about BRS are fucking retards etc just keep going on.

Anything but Shadowcoes TBH.

TwifySoft forums getting more and more insulting.
People call others "dickheads" and in almost every few threads of Twifysoft section you find bad language or insults. THIS IS NOT OTLAND! Please seperate us from those people.
Disabling the twifysoft threads/posts showing up in news feed wouls be a start :)

I understand the confusion people may take from what I said but I was pretty much saying it's not what a lot us are here for. TwifySoft is just the servers OtLand is developing etc, easily the best servers and it of course deserves a place here. But I don't think that a lot of us want to see a news feed that is filled with idiotic responses from the 10 year olds that play Shadowcores and so forth.

UXoiZJv.png

There's so much of this and I don't think it's necessary for us (us being people who don't play Shadowcores) to have to see this, it's an annoyance to us if anything.

THE PEOPLE WHO COME HERE FOR SHADOWCORES WILL GO TO THE SHADOWCORES BOARD, I DOUBT MOST OF THEM SPEND THEIR TIME BROWSING /FORUM WHERE THE NEWS FEED IS, IT'S USELESS TO SEE THE UPDATES FROM THE SHADOWCORE'S BOARD ETC TO BOTH. THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVE ON SHADOWCORES WILL KNOW WELL ENOUGH WHAT IS NEW AND WHAT IS NOT, I'M PRETTY SURE MAJORITY OF THE SHADOWCORES COMMUNITY DON'T LOOK AT ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE S/CORES BOARD (SO WHAT USE IS IT TO HAVE THEIR POSTS ON THE NEWS FEED FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T EVEN BOTH WITH THAT SERVER). I Feel it's unfair on the people who don't play Shadowcores to have to see the complaints about Shadowcores related things on the news feed (mostly some little 9 year old complaining his character being deleted for RS trap or something) <-- was an example.

Yeah Shadowcores and all that are relative to OtLand. I don't think Shadowcores really has a place on the news feed since not everyone here plays it.

<no rage intended at you @Hani >
<i just suck at explainin' things :)>

Last edited:
Don't forget fatima and her haters

I understand the confusion people may take from what I said but I was pretty much saying it's not what a lot us are here for. TwifySoft is just the servers OtLand is developing etc, easily the best servers and it of course deserves a place here. But I don't think that a lot of us want to see a news feed that is filled with idiotic responses from the 10 year olds that play Shadowcores and so forth.

*picturepicturepicture*

There's so much of this and I don't think it's necessary for us (us being people who don't play Shadowcores) to have to see this, it's an annoyance to us if anything.

*textextext*

Yeah Shadowcores and all that are relative to OtLand. I don't think Shadowcores really has a place on the news feed since not everyone here plays it.

I think you are missing my point. An advertisement thread for a pizza-server isn't relevant for me unless I am interested in reading it. A discussion thread about the same pizza-server isn't relevant for me either - unless I want to read it. Foreign language boards? Why would I want to read something on a language that I don't even know? Still, all these are visible in the new posts section.

ShadowCores is a forum board on OTLand (and for that matter, very much related to OTLand). When there is a new post on that board, there is a new post on OTLand. The only problem here is that you are not interested in reading it.

I think you are missing my point. An advertisement thread for a pizza-server isn't relevant for me unless I am interested in reading it. A discussion thread about the same pizza-server isn't relevant for me either - unless I want to read it. Foreign language boards? Why would I want to read something on a language that I don't even know? Still, all these are visible in the new posts section.

ShadowCores is a forum board on OTLand (and for that matter, very much related to OTLand). When there is a new post on that board, there is a new post on OTLand. The only problem here is that you are not interested in reading it.

Well since u dont really give a shit, why cant we just start to spam shit like you do, (Your players)

Yea well with Shadowcores as a forum board 90% of otland is unintresting and without it 20% is. See whats going on?

Last edited:

.. and where are the reasons why you cannot create a forum only for Twiftysoft? I mean it would be great for Otland and also for your players not having to go here. I mean every day there is a post in Support board of someone who thinks that he actually reached the Shadowcores Support board.
You might also want to add a forum for http://hexana.net/ maybe? I mean nobody here would be interested in it, but that does not seem to matter anyway.

.. and where are the reasons why you cannot create a forum only for Twiftysoft? I mean it would be great for Otland and also for your players not having to go here. I mean every day there is a post in Support board of someone who thinks that he actually reached the Shadowcores Support board.
You might also want to add a forum for http://hexana.net/ maybe? I mean nobody here would be interested in it, but that does not seem to matter anyway.

Nothing matter for them thats what she just pointed out

OTLand is a community for anything OpenTibia related, so TwifySoft is definitely relevant to OTLand and the board is not going to be removed. If you don't want to see new posts of the entire forum, browse the specific board you are interested in and you shouldn't see anything about TwifySoft there.

I'm not interested in League of Legends (if anything, this is a board that should be removed because it's not very relevant here, but because of the demand from the community, it exists), I'm not interested in threads in languages I don't speak, I'm not interested in any kind of threads about TFS 0.3 or 0.4, yet I have to accept such threads showing up in the new posts feed because they are new posts on OTLand. That's what the New posts widget is for.

If there was a lot of activity about Hexana on OTLand, it would receive its own board too (just like I created a board for Pokémon Online or whatever that server was called when that was a big thing on OTLand). Besides, the TwifySoft servers bring in a lot of new users to OTLand, and they are not restricted to only the TwifySoft part of the forum. Eventually they might get interested in developing their own server, and they can start contributing/posting in other parts of OTLand than TwifySoft (I think it's safe to say that the majority of the members of the OpenTibia community are former Tibia players).

OTLand is a community for anything OpenTibia related, so TwifySoft is definitely relevant to OTLand and the board is not going to be removed. If you don't want to see new posts of the entire forum, browse the specific board you are interested in and you shouldn't see anything about TwifySoft there.

I'm not interested in League of Legends (if anything, this is a board that should be removed because it's not very relevant here, but because of the demand from the community, it exists), I'm not interested in threads in languages I don't speak, I'm not interested in any kind of threads about TFS 0.3 or 0.4, yet I have to accept such threads showing up in the new posts feed because they are new posts on OTLand. That's what the New posts widget is for.

If there was a lot of activity about Hexana on OTLand, it would receive its own board too (just like I created a board for Pokémon Online or whatever that server was called when that was a big thing on OTLand). Besides, the TwifySoft servers bring in a lot of new users to OTLand, and they are not restricted to only the TwifySoft part of the forum. Eventually they might get interested in developing their own server, and they can start contributing/posting in other parts of OTLand than TwifySoft (I think it's safe to say that the majority of the members of the OpenTibia community are former Tibia players).
But the people there are so stupid :(

My suggestion about such things showing up in the news feed you do not want there is to have the ability to change what you see in your news feed under user options. I am unaware how difficult or easy this could be but it's only a suggestion.

A filter option for the news feed would be the best solution to everyones problems
@Mark @Hani

Also; we didn't want to see the board removed entirely (At least I don't want it to be removed) but to have the new posts not featured on the 'new posts feed'.

Actually I started browsing OtLand thanks to IceChaw (an old Twifysoft's server), and now look at me.
I mean, yeah, it might be annoying seeing 100 'BAN RS TRAP', 'LOST MUH ITAMS' or '<insert a guild name> PAY 10KK PER PLAYER OR HUNTED'; but still, there's boards which I don't care about like 'HELP ME I NED 8.6 SERWER' etc, yet they still appear on my news feed.
I've learned to ignore those kind of threads (I still check some of these though, I gotta moderate them), which means sooner or later I'll start ignoring TwifySoft's board.
TL;DR:
Ignore TwifySoft's board if you don't care about it.

Back