• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TwifySoft

I just want to be able to filter it out without having to skip over it.

UxgoOSa.png

Much useful, such interest, wow
264px-Doge_(1).jpg

Actually I started browsing OtLand thanks to IceChaw (an old Twifysoft's server), and now look at me.
I mean, yeah, it might be annoying seeing 100 'BAN RS TRAP', 'LOST MUH ITAMS' or '<insert a guild name> PAY 10KK PER PLAYER OR HUNTED'; but still, there's boards which I don't care about like 'HELP ME I NED 8.6 SERWER' etc, yet they still appear on my news feed.
I've learned to ignore those kind of threads (I still check some of these though, I gotta moderate them), which means sooner or later I'll start ignoring TwifySoft's board.
TL;DR:
Ignore TwifySoft's board if you don't care about it.

I dont think you get the point, I dont think anyone want them to literally remove the board, We want them to make a filter. Since you are compareing 1-2 threads with HELP me i ned 8.6 serwer with 10+ threads on same page with PLEASE I NED ITANS MI VERI GUT INGLASH PLX. or PLIX DELETLTITI RS TRAPPI.

OTLand is a community for anything OpenTibia related, so TwifySoft is definitely relevant to OTLand and the board is not going to be removed. If you don't want to see new posts of the entire forum, browse the specific board you are interested in and you shouldn't see anything about TwifySoft there.

I'm not interested in League of Legends (if anything, this is a board that should be removed because it's not very relevant here, but because of the demand from the community, it exists), I'm not interested in threads in languages I don't speak, I'm not interested in any kind of threads about TFS 0.3 or 0.4, yet I have to accept such threads showing up in the new posts feed because they are new posts on OTLand. That's what the New posts widget is for.

If there was a lot of activity about Hexana on OTLand, it would receive its own board too (just like I created a board for Pokémon Online or whatever that server was called when that was a big thing on OTLand). Besides, the TwifySoft servers bring in a lot of new users to OTLand, and they are not restricted to only the TwifySoft part of the forum. Eventually they might get interested in developing their own server, and they can start contributing/posting in other parts of OTLand than TwifySoft (I think it's safe to say that the majority of the members of the OpenTibia community are former Tibia players).

Last edited:
This would take way too much time.
I agree somewhat. Twifysoft isn't the reason otland is dying though.
Creating your own forum software for tibia is easy as opening a door.
And if that is not possible, why not getting free forum software.

Creating your own forum software for tibia is easy as opening a door.
And if that is not possible, why not getting free forum software.
CODE.
Please read what I quoted.
He said code their own forum.

Not "make a free forum"

I think the admins also think of it as a way of attracting people to experiment with open tibia and get involved in otland.... that's the only serious reason why they would keep those forums of shadowcores and lunarforce etc that I can think of. maybe they are the wrong people because they dont care.. but who knows!

Back