• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Twilight

Twilight

Reaction score
Name: (Twilight)
How long have you played: (9 Years)
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm:

Skills:
I am Decent Mapper, Got all the Programs Nessicary.
I Have years & years Of Experience As Gm on tibia...
Examples: Umbyots.no-ip.org, Born4war.no-ip.org, ect....

I have had many people ask me to Host Ot's for them,
I can Afford to Pay for the Host, & I have the Pc to Handle it without Worries Of Crash Or Lag....
Not much of a Scripter, or to good with webdesign;

Why I should be tutor/gm: I believe the reason I should have the privaledge to earn the Oppritunity of being a Gm on
archangel.no-ip.biz

Is because the simple fact I have been around tibia for going on 9 years, So Im very Expeirienced & Good at What I do...
I enjoy Helping other's & teaching New Comers that Way's of the Tibia Life, Without Cheats or exploits....
I am a Very Dedicated Player, Im avaliable almost 24/7 Everyday..Due to sum Personal issues, Being Confined To My Home..

Anyway's, I would Like the Thank LockJoint For the Privaledge of Being Apart of archangel.no-ip.biz...B.C Without him Their Would be no Ot's... Gratz Bro.
Sincerly,
Twilight

LMAO! Yeah, experienced at tibia, meanwhile your english is terrible, you couldn't even spell the word experienced right bro.

Kinda have to agree with you there bryson it's annoying to see something written like this "Every Single Word With A Captial Letter"

Good luck Twi~

//James

p.s he also spelt necessary and privilege wrong but who cares hehe!

Yeah exactly, how bad would a gm be if someone asked "where can i train"
only to get "treiners" as a response.

lol yeah, thats twilight for ya

think about a br map editing, LMAO! so many glitches and shit he would make "treiners" say like UHAHUsuhUHSAoas

Lol, I love when br's try to sell stuff ;P

Sell meat for gps of 20 ^.^

Name: (Twilight)
How long have you played: (9 Years)
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm:

Skills:
I am Decent Mapper, Got all the Programs Nessicary.
I Have years & years Of Experience As Gm on tibia...
Examples: Umbyots.no-ip.org, Born4war.no-ip.org, ect....

I have had many people ask me to Host Ot's for them,
I can Afford to Pay for the Host, & I have the Pc to Handle it without Worries Of Crash Or Lag....
Not much of a Scripter, or to good with webdesign;

Why I should be tutor/gm: I believe the reason I should have the privaledge to earn the Oppritunity of being a Gm on
archangel.no-ip.biz

Is because the simple fact I have been around tibia for going on 9 years, So Im very Expeirienced & Good at What I do...
I enjoy Helping other's & teaching New Comers that Way's of the Tibia Life, Without Cheats or exploits....
I am a Very Dedicated Player, Im avaliable almost 24/7 Everyday..Due to sum Personal issues, Being Confined To My Home..

Anyway's, I would Like the Thank LockJoint For the Privaledge of Being Apart of archangel.no-ip.biz...B.C Without him Their Would be no Ot's... Gratz Bro.
Sincerly,
Twilight

You will be a Tutor to start. Contact me in game when im on :)

i love when he says there will be no ots, i played last 3 ots with him, LMAO, and as soon as this one went down i seen him lvling on a diff ot haha

så du är från skåne vart i skåne bor du då @ ^ UPPP

Translation :
I like cookies how about you :)

//James

Back