• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TWINFORCE 8.5 UPDATE = Huge Mistake!!!!! [DEBUGS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittles

Reaction score
Since Updating to 8.5 there are MANY debugs, and i suggest degrading to 8.42 until bugs are fixed.

sign here if u agree with me

just wait to put it to 8.5 till rl tibia no1 is going to trust any ot hoster enough to dl thier clients and ip changers thats like fucking asking to get hacked for rl lol

Since Updating to 8.5 there are MANY debugs, and i suggest degrading to 8.42 until bugs are fixed.

sign here if u agree with me

Translate:
8.5 sucks! Because my bot ain't working! :(

Talaturens ip changer had a keylogger awhile ago when they went threw there hacking phases but they grew up a little from that but everyone trusted him because he was the best ot hoster

Talaturen's IP Changer is the best one at the moment...

And how is his better when all they're supposed to do is change the ip. they do they same functions

Last edited:
Are you using translator? Because your english is killing me man i don't understand a shit of what your saying. And by the way when did talaturens ip changer contain key logger? In otfans? They never contained virus in otland at least.

Are you using translator? Because your english is killing me man i don't understand a shit of what your saying. And by the way when did talaturens ip changer contain key logger? In otfans? They never contained virus in otland at least.

Says the Mexican, His ipchanger had a key logger awhile ago

He is not a mexican fool, what's wrong with mexicans?

You encountered a keylogger issue? IT'S YOUR FAULT. You should learn to download programs with the official link provided by the developer.

Says the Mexican, His ipchanger had a key logger awhile ago

The project is open-source, it has NEVER contained any malicious code. If you don't trust me, read the source code, compile it and be happy.

I don't need to compile it and check it because its fixed. I did say it was awhile ago. Also i didn't encounter a key logger because i don't trust any of you. I know there used to be a key logger because we were in vent with Daniel and he himself told us about it because he mentioned real tibia and how he had a level 160+ character and told us about the little key logger and your guy's hacking phase. I don't even know how to compile, i don't sit around all day coding. You probably haven't seen sunlight in about a week and a half now. But hey if that's how you spend your time more power to you

I don't need to compile it and check it because its fixed. I did say it was awhile ago. Also i didn't encounter a key logger because i don't trust any of you. I know there used to be a key logger because we were in vent with Daniel and he himself told us about it because he mentioned real tibia and how he had a level 160+ character and told us about the little key logger and your guy's hacking phase. I don't even know how to compile, i don't sit around all day coding. You probably haven't seen sunlight in about a week and a half now. But hey if that's how you spend your time more power to you

You can still check the source code for the older version. Daniel is not even in our team, and whatever he told you isn't necessarily true, how can you be so sure he just didn't say that to sound cool or make you look up to him? I saw sunlight last time yesterday, whatever difference that makes.

Seriously, do you honestly think there would be a keylogger in the server? then you need to see a doctor as soon as possible.

However, why are you insulting talaturen? Are you jealous of him or what?

@ Talaturen i believe him because hes your real life and was a co owner of the servers and i also believe him because he had the best communication to his players but he got kicked off the team because he was so called "inactive." Then you go and hire a 12 year girl and a complete faggot who copies his fathers website templates and switches them around (not to mention any names about anyone)

@ Nikkster 1 question, do you trust someone you don't know and have never met?

Yes im so jealous of Talaturen the geek who sits inside and spends 5 hours of his day or more working on a game. Ya hes the kind of person i wanna be.

Your a perfect example of why it was so easy for them to do it becuase they knew everyone trusted them

The most used ip changer is Talaturen's ipchanger. So now Tala is super rich and have millions of accounts?... Don't think so...

Why do you all trust a stranger? Its actually funny to watch when i guarantee there's only a couple of you who actually know Talaturen in real life.

So Sizaro how do you know that he doesn't have millions of accounts and super rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back