• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team TwinkSoft - Recruitment

I dont see him stealing anything, since the application isnt Copyrighted, He changed lots of things. He made a smart choice to "copy" some of it. I would also do it if I had enough time being a GM/CM/TUTOR or what ever.

/Rr

Some of it? :O nice he copied all of it and changed the email and the name.

Opps as he changed his signature let me give u the link of the STOLEN application My Tibia Job Application

@Marre1337
I checked his app as I knew he is a stealer and then noticed its the same as Laur's.. Idk why his old application got deleted.. it shouldnt be deleted as it proves him being a stealer.

I could help This server with some
free donations if I get the right feeling for it :)

Thank you Inviix, that's good to know.

CrusherN has been fired from the staff, the reason has been put in the first post.

Name: Assem
Position applying for: Gamemaster [Also we can discuss that on PM].
Experience: Well, about my experience.. I have played Tibia / Open-Tibia for 7 years at all, and I've worked on Tibia for 3 years [Because I have played 4 years Open-Tibia, so 3 years working and 1 year playing], and a lot more, I think I can work as a experienced supporter..
Show us your work: I have worked before on ForgottenL.se as a tutor, and worked on ForgottenL.net as a senior tutor, also on XSoft server, I don't think it's still exists.
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects: I'm ready to be with you forever, if the server will be serious.

Note:I'm sorry if my application isn't really huge like others, But I just have answered the questions, also I think we can talk a lot via MSN.

Personal Information.
Hi, my name is Elias Martinsen, and I come/live from Norway. Trondheim to be exact. I am a 13 year old.
At this moment, I have a broken leg. I've had that for the past 3-4 months. So i'm pretty much back and forth in the hospital, but that doesn't stop me playing nor helping other players. I'm kinda a perfectionist. Of course I got school, from 8:30 -> 14.05. But as soon as i'm done with my homework and chores, i'm going to help on the server. And I am calm in any situation, if someone flames me. I don't take it to my mind that very much. But it's something that lit my fire, that is declined by age. I despite that people that does that, because i'm mature for my age in my mind. And I try to stay as professional as possible at any time.

Languages;
I speak some languages. I speak Norwegian, Swedish, almost fluent English *There are some flaws here and there occasionally*, I am learning Español in school.

Why pick me:
Well, I am trustworthy and I do not power abuse. I try to stay professional in every kind of situation. I am mature than most people at my age. I do not say that I am more mature than you are, but I say that i'm more mature than people in my age. I am reliable and you wont regret hiring me.

Experience;
I have played tibia since 2005 when I was around 6/7 years old. I'm trustworthy and mature for my age.
I was GM on Demonika (still am, but it's off due to the hoster is occupied with school) And i'm a mapper, but that's not what this application is about.
I am trustful and mature, I do not power abuse as most of my age would do. I take my position serious and I listen and learn. I always do what my boss/es tell me. I wouldn't ban anyone for exactly nothing, if in my opinion think that someone should be banned I would take it with my boss/es.

How to contact me:
Damn I know we are going against each other for the same position, but I'm going to recommend you Zatjin, even if I don't get the position and you do I'd feel right recommending a friend.

Havoc and Brofestor joined to TwinkSoft team as Game Master (Havoc) and Scripter/Mapper (Brofestor)!

Welcome!

Thank you Inviix, that's good to know.

I wouldn't even allow Inviix on your server. He'll try to befriend you and take money from you, true story.
Also, I'm not saying you should do anything, I just wanted to bring this to your attention if you had never heard of it.

Anyway, best of luck finding staff!
Red

Blez joined to TwinkSoft team as Mapper!

Welcome!

TwinkSoft is not recruiting anymore, thank you for applying.

If you didn't receive an approval or denial PM about your application message me, this thread will be closed.

We're looking for 2 more mappers!

Applications for mappers only.

I haven't been updated about anything on this server.
I haven't received a pm about potential release dates, beta test dates, progress, nothing.

Could someone please update me?

p.s I hardly ever use skype, so pm'ing me here would be the best communication.

I haven't been updated about anything on this server.
I haven't received a pm about potential release dates, beta test dates, progress, nothing.

Could someone please update me?

p.s I hardly ever use skype, so pm'ing me here would be the best communication.

It was supposed to be out last friday.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll remove you from the list.

It's not a dead project it's just taking some more time due to different reasons; the test server still online and you all (staff members) have the IP to log in.

Yes there are.

Just apply, that's why I re-opened the thread :)

Name: Khalid
Position applying for: Any free position ^_^
Experience: I have been a GM and CM on many servers. I have 7 years of Tibia Experience.
Show us your work: I worked in many ots i cant remember all and i was tutor in real tibia
Amount of time you're willing to put on the projects:Hours a day (like at least 5 hours) cuz its summer vacation ^_^

Last edited:
Back