• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team TwinkSoft - Recruitment

TwinkSoft still recruiting, just post your application!

"LUA Coders [1/1]:
To apply for this position, you must know LUA language. You must be able to do almost everything starting from a scratch. You will have reasonable deadlines for the requested codes, you'll be paid with an In-Game staff position (Game Master) and you'll be able to be promoted in a certain amount of time."

dont take me wrong, but you want ppl to code for your server, in trade of a GM position?
good luck finding 'good' coders.

@Massri: I will, but anyways if you're good enough doing what you'll apply for TwinkSoft will be always with the 'doors open'.

"LUA Coders [1/1]:
To apply for this position, you must know LUA language. You must be able to do almost everything starting from a scratch. You will have reasonable deadlines for the requested codes, you'll be paid with an In-Game staff position (Game Master) and you'll be able to be promoted in a certain amount of time."

dont take me wrong, but you want ppl to code for your server, in trade of a GM position?
good luck finding 'good' coders.

I already have people who's working with me, the work I assign to the coders isn't much since I already worked on almost all the scripts. I need coders in my team for when I have no time, they could fix an script for me. Anyways once the server start if I request you a script you'll be paid depending on the script type.

Brofestor and Summ are working with TwinkSoft, both are great with LUA to be honest and that's not the unique language they know. I'm pretty sure they nor the players will be disappointed.

Any doubts?

Applying for: Gamemaster Community Manager Senior Tutor
Experience: Excessive knowledge on Open-Tibia and Cipsoft.
Why should we choose you?: Patient, knowledgeable, fluent English, and strict.
What can you do?: Scripting , C++ , Ect. (Mapping)
Msn:[email protected]

Back