• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Twitch] Recreating 8.6 Rookgaard RAW

TwtvDrake

Reaction score
GitHub
TwtvDrake
Hello everyone!

I'll be recreating Rookgaard each day slowly and I would love the feedback on stream from players/viewers!!
This project once finished will be given to someone for free and hopefully it can become a success!

Thank you for reading!

Hello everyone!

I'll be recreating Rookgaard each day slowly and I would love the feedback on stream from players/viewers!!
This project once finished will be given to someone for free and hopefully it can become a success!

Thank you for reading!

It looks like you're missing a lot of newer RME extensions released by Wolferion (Danny) aka XML god.
On our Mapping and Spriting Discord, you can find them. It will make your life easier when mapping.

cdc265f5783e77c957e5b196553b308f.png

Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/cdc265f5783e77c957e5b196553b308f)

Don't know how you map zoomed in like that, I like to see sprites in their proper quality, will be interesting to see it when you progress a bit further, will follow :)

Back