• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Two mana bars (over 65k mana) - first one dissapears

S77

Reaction score
Hello, dear OtLand!

I have really annoying bug on my server, and I have no idea how to fix it. It is kinda high level exp server.

Normally I have about 55k mana points, but there is few items that add % hp and % mana - and there goes my bug.

When mana bar reaches over 65k points (65536 as far as I recall), there is new mana bar - with mana counting from start.

For example:

from !info it says that I have got 75k~ mana, but it shows about 10k~ because of new bar showing in client side.

BUT! Sometimes, when I get into battle or i get white skull (I dont really know how it works, why is it buggy) and I have full mana (with second bar active), first bar (65k) disappears..theres no single error in the engine log or anything..

any ideas?

are you sure that server sided you have big enough variable type?
Also, if you exceed client capability then you did something wrong
if you really want to have it this way then googlr translate this and apply changes, it will at least look better

Also, if you exceed client capability then you did something wrong

It's normal that tibia client doesn't show more than 65536 points in hp/mana, due to limitations (2^16 as far as I recall), but it's not normal that it eats one mana bar itself ;x

it's not normal to have over unsigned int of mana
so you did something wrong
check if your server is capable of handling it properly or if it just overflows just as client
(check variable type used for mana in server and in database)

Theres plenty of high exp server, that players have over 9999 levels and still they dont encounter such bug, so its not the client problem.

it' mentality problem
and possibly your server problem
and your systems problem
as you said
"here is few items that add % hp and % mana"
maybe it bugs somehow?
just check source for variable overflows etc

Back