• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Two small problems...

tlundin

Almighty push all the noobs.
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to all this and starting to learn everything from scratch. I'm trying to make my own server and i ran in to two problems so far that i can't find a sulotion for. I'm sure my problems is fixed with some common knowledge and i hope someone could help me with that...

My first problem appears when i tried to change map on TFS. I switched the map, house and spawn file with the new map that i downloaded. I then started the server, and it said:
[13/02/2013 20:52:57] WARNING: could not load spawn data.
[13/02/2013 20:52:57] WARNING: could not load house data.

As i said before, it's probably easy to fix.
When i try with other maps i get theese messeges:

errors.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second problem is something completely diffrent. The server starts after the error messeges and i can log in to it. When i later give my global ip to my friends they can't log in. They can enter the acount maker site etc. And when they try to log in on the client they only reach character list, and when they try to log in to a specific character they get this error messege:

Cannot Connect To the game server.
error : connection Refusedd .(10061)
The Game server Is offline. check wwww.tibia.com for more information..
for more information take a look at The FAQs In the support Section at www.tibia.com

I've opened port 7171, 7172 and 80.
bild1.jpg

I hope this is problems that are easy fixed. As i said before, i can log in to the server with no problems. But it's only me, no one else.

Last edited:
you have the spawns.xml and houses.xml in the map "world" and is it the correct ones? Sure the map is of the right client version?

Yes, they are in the right "world" map, but how do i know if it's the correct ones? And it's same error whatever client the map is for :( even the right one :/ i've tried with many diffrent maps... :(

Yes, they are in the right "world" map, but how do i know if it's the correct ones? And it's same error whatever client the map is for :( even the right one :/ i've tried with many diffrent maps... :(

Also in the same place as "godiskungen" you can see what the house and spawn files should be named. Make sure there are the same as those in the map :) and in config.lua

If it don't find them anyway, just change to spawns and house files from etc forgotten-spawn.xml to -spawn.xml .. also do the same in map properties in rme

when i open it in rme it says failed to load houses and spawns.

- - - Updated - - -

and when i go to properties it says the file names that are together with map in the "world"-file

change them to what? sorry, as i said in the post im noob ;)

Change the name in RME for spawn and house xml files to for example map-spawn.xml and map-house.xml and then change the house and monster files to this name. Also make sure that in ur config.lua under map"" you got the right name as ur OBTM is named.

Back