• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tyrania.net spoofing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xampy

PHP | SQL | LUA | C++
Reaction score
The image has been caught from otservlist.org:
3781i.png

And in Who is online? subtopic, it was showing:
Currently 754 players are Online - 754 are active and, -2 are AFK.

The IP of the server is s1.tyrania.net

Edit:
Added: June 27, 2010, 2:07 pm CET
Peak Record: 1000 players online on June 27, 2010, 10:15 pm CET

Nice spoof?

Last edited:
otservlist doesnt update each second. lol it's delayed, in other words it takes time before it refreshes.

I know omg, I'm not talking about the 728~754.
I'm talking about the 730 players in less than 20 minutes...

Isn't spoof, its Tyrania. :)
This isnt spoofing...
I repeat:

In 8 hours, the server can reach 1000 players if was added, as I say, 8 hours before the peak record?

Hahah...

I repeat:

In 8 hours, the server can reach 1000 players if was added, as I say, 8 hours before the peak record?

Hahah...

They were checking the spoof system:p

eloth and tyrania isnt spoofing...but doesnt use the system from "count logs"

I repeat:

Hahah...

Did you watch the movie with the mass login? 500 players login within' 2 minutes or something.

Also peak record is stored in the DB and then its sending to the list.

So it's possible. But if you don't believe you can always login on Tyrania and then PM each player for answer :p.

Did you watch the movie with the mass login? 500 players login within' 2 minutes or something.

So it's possible. But if you don't believe you can always login on Tyrania and then PM each player for answer :p.

Yeh their probably not spoofing, but still how can 500 players join in 2 minutes? Seems impossible to me..

But, if someone is afking or have bot to skill/exp, then how can he answer ? The best way is checking if lot of characters are in same place (exiva "nick, if many are the same location (north-west or whatever other location) then it can be spoof).

But, if someone is afking or have bot to skill/exp, then how can he answer ? The best way is checking if lot of characters are in same place (exiva "nick, if many are the same location (north-west or whatever other location) then it can be spoof).

Impossible when it's 700-1000 characters to check.

@Heknos:
He bought SMS Service, so they sent thousands of messages. At least 30 persons in my school received their advertisement. So Cities*Schools = many ppl :p.

@Heknos:
He bought SMS Service, so they sent thousands of messages. At least 30 persons in my school received their advertisement. So Cities*Schools = many ppl :p.
Oh my GOD!!! Who will join a server by receiving an SMS message? At least, I wouldn't do it xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back