• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tythore Online

TyT Maps

Hi Im TyT
Reaction score
Hello, greetings!
Welcome to the recruitment forum for Tythore Online!
I will tell you all what I am looking for, and how everything will be ran.
The server layout will be put below, I will map every inch of this server.
We may pick up another mapper for quest/spawns.

Sever Information:
Experience Stages
1-20
= 80x 21-40 = 70x 41-60 = 55x
61-80 = 40x 81-100 = 20x 101-120 = 10x
121-150 = 6x 151-175 = 3x 176-200 = 2x
201-250 = 1x 251-300 = 0.6x + Exp Boosts
Magic & Skill Rates

Magic Rate: 8x Skill Rate: 15x Loot Rate: 2x

Events
Team Deathmatch: An all out team vs team battle! You will be randomly assigned to a team and the first team to reach the frag limit will win. Teams are automatically balanced based off of levels and skills.
King of the Hill: In this event you and your team will capture a hill and hold it for points. The longer you stand on the platform, the more points you will gain!
Capture the Flag: In this event you must work with your team to capture the enemys flag and return it to your base. The first team to get 3 flag captures wins the event!
Global Trivia: This event will be constant; questions will be constantly asked through the server based
our server, history and math equations. You answer them to receive event tokens.

We will start from scratch with this server, distro and all.
We will work towards building this server every day as much as we can,
I will be in charge making sure all of our team gets their pieces done.
We will stay in contact by Teamspeak.

What we are looking for:
1. Mapper - Spawns/Quest
2. Scripter
3. Beta Host

What changed from people creating OTs, mapping and scripting for fun??
Its always "pay me for my work"... If you want to be paid for something then go get a actual job....

The donations from the OT will be put towards our staff in their pay.. I

I'll pay personally for the count down timer on otservlist, 4 days so its 400 EURO from me personally..
Other then that, create a good server.. advertise it well and see where we get..

Just a side note/question.
What TFS and Client Version are you expecting to use? :p

What changed from people creating OTs, mapping and scripting for fun??
Its always "pay me for my work"... If you want to be paid for something then go get a actual job....
Nothing changed, it's just a fair trade between developers. Most of us who could help you, have at least 1 other project going on.

Nothing changed, it's just a fair trade between developers. Most of us who could help you, have at least 1 other project going on.
The point is, people helping for free have less commitment to the project, are likely to deliver bad quality work and can leave at any time. Other than that, one can't expect anybody to work for free to fulfill one's dream. If you eventually want to make profit, why not hire a good team? I'm sure the investment will pay off.
Ever seen those threads with a system that doesn't work since 2009 with tens of people asking for help and no help? Sick of debugging for hours and not finding the bug?
Solution: hire e good guy.

I'm not going to hire, I can make the OT on my own.. Just will take longer..

Client: 10.95+ / USA OT

I'll keep looking, and I'll work on everything my own.. I've got a lot of private messages, its just low quality work from mappers and the scripters say "I can do NPCs".. Well good fucking job, a 4 year old could do NPCs..

I'll keep looking, and I'll work on everything my own.. I've got a lot of private messages, its just low quality work from mappers and the scripters say "I can do NPCs".. Well good fucking job, a 4 year old could do NPCs..
I disagree with you, on the NPC topic.
You haven't seen what I've seen. :rolleyes:

Client 10.95, What TFS?

I disagree with you, on the NPC topic.
You haven't seen what I've seen. :rolleyes:

Client 10.95, What TFS?
Ikr. I planning to remove npc from game overall and replace them with monsters because they are such a pain in the ass.

I mean absolutely no offense towards you or anyone, on the contrary.
This is very naive, and whenever one shows a mindset oriented similarly to yours I can't help but believe one lacks any entrepreneurship and vision.

Just to make sure this isn't seen as an offense I will explain.
First of all, time is money. It really is.

"I can bug fix myself and do anything" is naive. If you just manage a team and a server you get stuff done much faster and with a lot of quality.

Let us assume you could invest 80-100 dollars to get your server online a month earlier. Chances are this extra month will eventually pay the money invested and it will be well worth it.
Either way, needless to say people are free to do whatever they want.

Back