• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [12.64] Hellcores ->> [Fast paced server / Reworked real map / Unique systems (Alchemy, Rare Items, Blacksmith), and loads more!]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.hellcores.com
Server Address
hellcores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server has a lot of things going on, that's true but that doesn't mean it's good, a lot of the features existing haven't been worked on that well, unrealistic rates making this eh hard to call gameplay considering within 30 minutes you get to 1-2k level and that's it you can endlessly grind till you're like 30-50k, spawns of monsters are made in the laziest way i've seen, oh yeah bro just put 600 rotworms here, 10 bosses here yeah that looks good, map bugs, server crashes every now and then, skilling your character doesn't make sense or rather doesn't seem useful, the capacit/hp/mana stones seem useless, considering you can level up to 2k in a few seconds so that +5 hp isn't somehow going to be a hugeee character development for you.

honestly this server smells like bullshit, i don't think its a legitimate server, i think this server is a scheme to lure people in with all those goodies that normal servers don't have, to make them donate, then close the server and re-open it under a different name, i've played on many that were like that, there's way too many things that make this server seem unique, many things that literally make no sense for a high exp/evo server, and well i personally know and call it bullshit so if you are a person playing on this server, don't donate it's a waste of money by this point it's a better investment if you buy dog/cat food for your pets because at least you're happy, they're happy, this server is just a money-trap that closes and re-opens each time they reach a certain fund level.

Back