• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bumping this thread because budex was on top heehehhe
1641668435373.png

@topic
tibantis nice server, premium could be cheaper tho or give 1-3 prem days for new players maybe idk

As no mystery has been solved whatsoever and people have REALLY been looking into it for countless hours and yet @kay still says it's logical solution so my guess is that he add all those decoys everywhere. There is no ankh etc. It's like serpentine tower in Ankrahmun on normal Tibia. It's just there to keep people busy. This has been my thought for a long time now and it's just growing stronger and stronger. Same as the picture @ofrivilligjude posted. It's just something to make ppl busy, nothing more. Same with dwarven helmet quest. NOTHING has been solved AT ALL. When he actually did add something new (Aruthang) it was straight forward and easy.

is it possible to buy accounts/char? got almost no time to play and wanted to buy if possible some lvl 30

As no mystery has been solved whatsoever and people have REALLY been looking into it for countless hours and yet @kay still says it's logical solution so my guess is that he add all those decoys everywhere. There is no ankh etc. It's like serpentine tower in Ankrahmun on normal Tibia. It's just there to keep people busy. This has been my thought for a long time now and it's just growing stronger and stronger. Same as the picture @ofrivilligjude posted. It's just something to make ppl busy, nothing more. Same with dwarven helmet quest. NOTHING has been solved AT ALL. When he actually did add something new (Aruthang) it was straight forward and easy.
Wouldnt surprise me.
20-09-2020: website almost finished
22-01-2022: actual release

Highly doubt it. None of the recent bans fits this description.
Using the old system where you'd get to login only to get logged out and getting the message Your account has been banished?
That would make sense if they got banned a month ago and logged in recently and got to logged out and banned.

If you got banned afaik on CipSoft Tibia you'd be able to login but get logged off instantly again and get the message that you got banned, unless you were online when you got the ban

Using the old system where you'd get to login only to get logged out and getting the message Your account has been banished?
That would make sense if they got banned a month ago and logged in recently and got to logged out and banned.

If you got banned afaik on CipSoft Tibia you'd be able to login but get logged off instantly again and get the message that you got banned, unless you were online when you got the ban
No, I haven't heard of such system. Login server would normally send banishment information or if the character list was already loaded game server then.
Banishments are effective instantly.

No, I haven't heard of such system. Login server would normally send banishment information or if the character list was already loaded game server then.
Banishments are effective instantly.

This is how I remember it too, but I could be wrong, long time ago.

It's at 1:15:18 if it doesn't begin at the timestamp for you for some reason
It didn't, embedding seems to be bugged. Anyway, I don't remember anything like that. It must have been before my times or just some special case where they manually deleted and rooked characters of the dupers, as the movie says. I had been banned offline twice in 7.x era, once per character-ban and once on whole account, and I simply got the banishment messages upon trying to log in. Apart from login server, the stolen engine has hardcoded messages for these scenarios, that are returned when querymanager sends specific error codes, and won't allow you to enter the game.
I only remember there was a noticable delay after reaching unjust limit, which was because of the fact the banishment had to be inserted into centralized data base and confirmed by the querymanager. It could take long enough to allow you several more kills sometimes.
Either way, there is no such system in Tibiantis that allows banned characters log in just to kick them out.

Last edited:
It didn't, embedding seems to be bugged. Anyway, I don't remember anything like that. It must have been before my times or just some special case where they manually deleted and rooked characters of the dupers, as the movie says. I had been banned offline twice in 7.x era, once per character-ban and once on whole account, and I simply got the banishment messages upon trying to log in. Apart from login server, the stolen engine has hardcoded messages for these scenarios, that are returned when querymanager sends specific error codes, and won't allow you to enter the game.
I only remember there was a noticable delay after reaching unjust limit, which was because of the fact the banishment had to be inserted into centralized data base and confirmed by the querymanager. It could take long enough to allow you several more kills sometimes.
Either way, there is no such system in Tibiantis that allows banned characters log in just to kick them out.
Aight, was just a thought if that was the case

Wouldnt surprise me.
20-09-2020: website almost finished
22-01-2022: actual release
if i remember right, website needs to be well done, so server wont get ddosed/crashed.

if for you

fast done website that gonna bugged > no crash or ddos on x1 server where every hour of gameplay is really important

then you are idiot :p :_)

374 players online? really? All legit or bunch of mc? Cool. Glad to see it grow by the day.

Im new to the server. Having a blast!

Its something special about levling at a slow pace. Much more fun

Back