• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
We lost best club fighter and great shield, because some retard dont understand tibiantis is no place for cheaters-_- mano help

lost.jpg

And ? What the problem? What you think that he should do with this that some pll make monet on tibiantis?

And ? What the problem? What you think that he should do with this that some pll make monet on tibiantis?
start doing content updates? outside of war there isnt really a point to play for most of the higher levels and it shows

They do take their time with content, I wonder if they are limited in a way or just don’t want to update. They also never reply to anything about updates/content etc

again quality>quantity of update one spawn not enought tested might destroy economy for weeks
economy is kinda destroyed since server start due to the fact that there are no djinns only some shitty npcs at aruthang. if new spawns means new monsters dropping CC's then it would be destroyed, otherwise it's kinda hard to fail atm. I don't think there ever will be an update on Tibiantis such as Abukir for example, they seem in my opinion to not care that much of content at all

economy is kinda destroyed since server start due to the fact that there are no djinns only some shitty npcs at aruthang. if new spawns means new monsters dropping CC's then it would be destroyed, otherwise it's kinda hard to fail atm. I don't think there ever will be an update on Tibiantis such as Abukir for example, they seem in my opinion to not care that much of content at all
and if u had djinns u would buy giant sword or skull staff for npc price + few k now because people hunt behes or wrls as pg spot anyway eventually sds/explo price would go up then and not balanced spawn might have huge impact on players level gain + rune price who care about giant sword price when we have almost 200 mage?

abukir? oh yeah nothing as good as new huge island with just couple of spawns really far far away from city so everybody have enought time to x-log in case of sneak

maybe serpentine tomb update on tibiantis? perfectly balanced and tested forgula bonus points for 15minutes walking to kill 30 knight on mutated rats

OR MAYBE COLDRIDGE ahhh yeah nothing as good as gfbking entire screen of super profitable orc berserkers

no sorry i prefer small islands like aruthang couple of spawns for mid lvls not bad/op not fucking 1k sqms from city so its almost impossible to sneak ppl during war also not splitting player base around 293492 cities/islands so u can atleast met somebody in thais depot

and if u had djinns u would buy giant sword or skull staff for npc price + few k now because people hunt behes or wrls as pg spot anyway eventually sds/explo price would go up then and not balanced spawn might have huge impact on players level gain + rune price who care about giant sword price when we have almost 200 mage?

abukir? oh yeah nothing as good as new huge island with just couple of spawns really far far away from city so everybody have enought time to x-log in case of sneak

maybe serpentine tomb update on tibiantis? perfectly balanced and tested forgula bonus points for 15minutes walking to kill 30 knight on mutated rats

OR MAYBE COLDRIDGE ahhh yeah nothing as good as gfbking entire screen of super profitable orc berserkers

no sorry i prefer small islands like aruthang couple of spawns for mid lvls not bad/op not fucking 1k sqms from city so its almost impossible to sneak ppl during war also not splitting player base around 293492 cities/islands so u can atleast met somebody in thais depot
we are different. I like when it's a long long way to a spawn as I'm used to in other games I play (for example Mortal Online). It's an aspect I like about Medivia and new places, also makes it alot more fun to explore. Maybe that's why I hate yalahar for example or ankh where all the spawns are 30 seconds away. I'm the type of player that wish there was only 1 or 2 boats in main land tbh and walk from there to the cities :)

we are different. I like when it's a long long way to a spawn as I'm used to in other games I play (for example Mortal Online). It's an aspect I like about Medivia and new places, also makes it alot more fun to explore. Maybe that's why I hate yalahar for example or ankh where all the spawns are 30 seconds away. I'm the type of player that wish there was only 1 or 2 boats in main land tbh and walk from there to the cities :)
do u realise that this heavily affect pvp and wars? + going 15min to a spawn just to realise its already taken and you're 5 on list :kekw

looks like hexa was really the dumbest knight xDD

way of thinking some people

hmmm no delete h lvl for like half year, im pretty sure he stopped to check on us because only pure idiot would use macro on h lvl

1 day later

oh... nevermind, i wanted to make knight that is definitely not in club fighting anyway

Last edited:
* Edron exists *

Dear Players,

it was 2 years ago when the vortex finally sent the first souls to enter Tibiantis and join the battle for creation. Lucy Diamondsky being the first one to set foot in the temple at 23:43:30 April 4 2020, with hundreds of hundreds to follow. Two years of Earth time is a long time, but even longer in the world of Tibiantis - exactly 104 years and 2 cycles. A lot of stories and legends have been written during that time. The war has taken 65153 lives of humans and countless of other kinds, as the inhabitants of Tibiantis persist in their efforts to turn the scales of justice in the right direction, having gained over 8 billions of experience points. So do the gods, as already 3578 corrupted souls have been condemned to the eternal exile.

Though a lot has happened, we still take it as the beginning. And we would like to take this opportunity to share our view on the first two years as well as the plans for the years to follow. We would also appreciate hearing your voice. April will be the month of anniversary celebrations, for which we have prepared several events and surprises for you. They will be revealed one by one in the upcoming days. Let us start off with the contest in which you can win unique rune-keychains, premium for you and your brothers in arms, and even... guided tour in the celestial area!

Have a drink at Frodo's for the good old days and the good days to come! Read more about the anniversary celebrations here and stay tuned for the next announcement - new surprise to be revealed soon!

gratz guys
never imagined you would have the patience to deal with negative comments for so long
ty for 2 years playing the old ways and remaining incorruptible towards cheaters
it's been a pleasure 🥳 long may she live

funny that u started counting from the reset :p how did u calculate tibiantis age btw recently i was curious myself and calculated tibiantis to be 48 years old, turning 50 next month if:
1 hour is 24 hours in tibia
1 day is 24 days in tibia
1 year is 24 years in tibia

a quick look at the map of 48*48 cylinders, refreshing in 4.8 hours left me a little puzzled... xD what magic

@LordCompi i still remember first and last server crash, where you promised for this the lvls back etc, and after 1.5h of waiting, kay logged in and said "Lord is weak, he thinks we need to give you something, but we dont. get rekt noobs, u start from 0 or u dont start"

p.s ankrahmun still not found xD 2 years mystery aye

Back