• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tibiantis never die, there is no other such quality server around. Well...about Aruthang update, new island is pretty fun. It's almost one year and people still stuck on questline...content is bigger then just this island. So...it's not 2 weeks content Zach.

Where is Steve?
If you cant access the whole island as kay claims we havent, its 2 weeks content. He made a second quest that hasnt been solved in a years time.

Steve quit too, hes waiting for ank as well

We never made any such claim about some island you hadn't accessed. I honestly have no idea where you read that.
Didnt you stop replying to this thread...? Like twice...? Id take the time to screenshot if it mattered. Sadly with Kay, it does not.

I understand you feel personally attacked by a lot of the community , but the fact is, you cannot defend most of the key points that your player base cares about. We wanted ankrahmun and all you did was ignore us and tell us "its logical and ez to solve". 2 years later, you are still in that denial. Im not saying to listen to ANYTHING people flame you about, I actually (and you can show in our private dc chats) defended your logic, for a period of time. After a year, I got a bit annoyed, after 1.5 years I knew you were on the wrong path. You BADLY want some1 to solve the quest so you can say "I told you so, it was ez" but that person will not, and will never exist. If he does, he likely wont publicly tell the community and the problem will still remain. Just swallow ur pride and solado the rest of us nonbelievers by making the best serv possible. You have a great framework for it. Legit the best, most legit serv I ever played on. Your stubborn pride is the problem, not the server and the code behind it.

@Antony Cordeiro Can you share with us what lv you are? Cuz its clear you dont play the server. You told ppl to hunt dragons at lv 50, but the whole server knows that hunting dragons at lv 50 (even with djinns) is waste. You dont play here, and your just butthurt and just spamming replies here cuz you are mad that you got kicked by Zach, Dominik and Punio (prolly more as well)

Didnt you stop replying to this thread...? Like twice...? Id take the time to screenshot if it mattered. Sadly with Kay, it does not.
I said I was going to give up that discussion we had and I did. I didn't say I would never post in this thread. Why wouldn't I, when it's our server's thread?
Anyway, I'd like to know where you read about "the whole island you hadn't accessed", because kay never claimed that, neither did Lord or me.

I understand you feel personally attacked by a lot of the community , but the fact is, you cannot defend most of the key points that your player base cares about. We wanted ankrahmun and all you did was ignore us and tell us "its logical and ez to solve". 2 years later, you are still in that denial. Im not saying to listen to ANYTHING people flame you about, I actually (and you can show in our private dc chats) defended your logic, for a period of time. After a year, I got a bit annoyed, after 1.5 years I knew you were on the wrong path. You BADLY want some1 to solve the quest so you can say "I told you so, it was ez" but that person will not, and will never exist. If he does, he likely wont publicly tell the community and the problem will still remain. Just swallow ur pride and solado the rest of us nonbelievers by making the best serv possible. You have a great framework for it. Legit the best, most legit serv I ever played on. Your stubborn pride is the problem, not the server and the code behind it.
We don't really feel attacked. Yes, we find that there are a few individuals who are hardly interested in the server and who just put their hate on us for whatever reason (like Ahilphino who is clearly mad over the otservlist board removal). Lately some people also seemingly want to force us to launch a new world by putting flame on the existing one. But that's just how it is in public forum, anyone can post whatever they want. We're always open to have a discussion when it doesn't involve obvious trolling.

Anyway, I don't know if you read our post regarding Ankrahmun, but I really suggest you do. As I recall you once referred to it as "excuses", but it is really not that. It is very concrete and answers everything you're saying here. We aren't waiting for someone to solve it, to tell you that it was easy. In fact, we aren't waiting for anyone to solve it at all, at this point. Of course if someone solved it now - the problem would remain or become even worse. This is mentioned in the post. Hence why we are fixing it. Why don't we just spoil it or "remove the fence" instead? This is also answered there and I won't be copying it all here. Please, refer to the post for the other reasons, but on top of them all let me mention that passing the fence was (and still is) supposed to be just the beginning, and not the main goal. So what would be the purpose of spoiling/removing this one part, if further you would face the same issues and things you're now complaining about (e.g. grammar errors at NPCs)? This is what we do not want, and I guess neither do you.

We all agree it's fucked. It's already been decided and announced that we would apply necessary changes, and we are working on it right now. Our motivation (now and then) has been explained in details. The mistakes we made have been identified and described. It's also been described how we're going to change it for better and how we're going to avoid those mistakes in the future. I really don't know what else you'd want me to add here.

I said I was going to give up that discussion we had and I did. I didn't say I would never post in this thread. Why wouldn't I, when it's our server's thread?
Anyway, I'd like to know where you read about "the whole island you hadn't accessed", because kay never claimed that, neither did Lord or me.

We don't really feel attacked. Yes, we find that there are a few individuals who are hardly interested in the server and who just put their hate on us for whatever reason (like Ahilphino who is clearly mad over the otservlist board removal). Lately some people also seemingly want to force us to launch a new world by putting flame on the existing one. But that's just how it is in public forum, anyone can post whatever they want. We're always open to have a discussion when it doesn't involve obvious trolling.

Anyway, I don't know if you read our post regarding Ankrahmun, but I really suggest you do. As I recall you once referred to it as "excuses", but it is really not that. It is very concrete and answers everything you're saying here. We aren't waiting for someone to solve it, to tell you that it was easy. In fact, we aren't waiting for anyone to solve it at all, at this point. Of course if someone solved it now - the problem would remain or become even worse. This is mentioned in the post. Hence why we are fixing it. Why don't we just spoil it or "remove the fence" instead? This is also answered there and I won't be copying it all here. Please, refer to the post for the other reasons, but on top of them all let me mention that passing the fence was (and still is) supposed to be just the beginning, and not the main goal. So what would be the purpose of spoiling/removing this one part, if further you would face the same issues and things you're now complaining about (e.g. grammar errors at NPCs)? This is what we do not want, and I guess neither do you.

We all agree it's fucked. It's already been decided and announced that we would apply necessary changes, and we are working on it right now. Our motivation (now and then) has been explained in details. The mistakes we made have been identified and described. It's also been described how we're going to change it for better and how we're going to avoid those mistakes in the future. I really don't know what else you'd want me to add here.

im curious about the original ankh solution. Post it once it's reworked.

Last edited:
im curious about the original ankh solution. Post it once it's reworked.
Id be willing to bet that the original solution won't be posted. It would never end positively. But dam, im betting money on the whole solution being screwed because of a typo or a word spelled incorrectly.

Some people have argued since post 1 :) Anyway, I solved Ankh, Abbas only gives access to the trustworthy, help Imran take over Aruthang back from Venorians and you'll have access.

Some people have argued since post 1 :) Anyway, I solved Ankh, Abbas only gives access to the trustworthy, help Imran take over Aruthang back from Venorians and you'll have access.
With this post you owned everyone here :D

Then we got ank and u gonna quitt after some days because you have seen ank.
After that you gonna yell "When port hope"

Back