• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why dont just learn from what medivia is doing but dont make it look like a pokemon? A lot of us, remember times from tibianic from its golden years. If it will stay that way ppl will play there till today. It was almost perfect till they started with those stupid spirits. You guys should Make updates, create New content, quests etc. Real 7.4 map is big enough to make sprawns for any lvl u just need to use your imagination and bring new life to an old spawns. First serv of Tibiantis was a good test server. Now lets take it serious and do some job.. 2years of Tibiantis and look what u did.. almost nothing to be honest.. I can make better map in 2 weeks or less.. At the beginning none knew if we can take Tibiantis seriously, but we gave it a trust.. There was like 300 to 600 players online in first 2 weeks of the server. Then ppl start to give up when they realize ankh is fake and u guys lied to us. Now we have to start from new page and move forward. U cant stay in one place and say „new world will destroy Tibiantis first server” The truth is that u destroyed it way way way ago. Now even Real tibia players know what Tibiantis is so take it as an advantage. Back then none knew about you, so be smart and do some real moves.
Don’t wait and say „we will” just do it.

Why dont just learn from what medivia is doing but dont make it look like a pokemon? A lot of us, remember times from tibianic from its golden years. If it will stay that way ppl will play there till today. It was almost perfect till they started with those stupid spirits. You guys should Make updates, create New content, quests etc. Real 7.4 map is big enough to make sprawns for any lvl u just need to use your imagination and bring new life to an old spawns. First serv of Tibiantis was a good test server. Now lets take it serious and do some job.. 2years of Tibiantis and look what u did.. almost nothing to be honest.. I can make better map in 2 weeks or less.. At the beginning none knew if we can take Tibiantis seriously, but we gave it a trust.. There was like 300 to 600 players online in first 2 weeks of the server. Then ppl start to give up when they realize ankh is fake and u guys lied to us. Now we have to start from new page and move forward. U cant stay in one place and say „new world will destroy Tibiantis first server” The truth is that u destroyed it way way way ago. Now even Real tibia players know what Tibiantis is so take it as an advantage. Back then none knew about you, so be smart and do some real moves.
Don’t wait and say „we will” just do it.
I have been thinking exactly the same. But to be honest Tibiantis will never take that approach; adding mysterious quests or creating large content and factions etc like Medivia has. If they would it would be for sure the best server ever, but that isn't their idea of this server. They want to make a replica more or less of Tibia 7.4 with some tiny updates.

@enefel
The problem with your argument is that the online number drop after the start is always expected. That is because many people play just for the initial "rat race" and quit afterwards. Many people also quit because of getting killed, banned, and whatever other reason, when they realize such a server is not for them. By the way, aren't you the same Ender that was banned for macro use on day 3? I hope that's not what you meant when you said you had put your trust in it ;)

Anyway, it is obvious that only a fraction of the players who are present at the start will continue to play for months or years. So of course the online number went down after the first weeks. But in a larger scale Tibiantis was only growing and the online record was set only in February this year - nearly 2 years after the start. And this fact contradicts your whole argument. It is also obvious that many people will keep asking for a new world, for the reasons said above, and for that they will say anything to prove that the existing server is not worth playing. But we don't see it "destroyed" at all, and for sure we will not abandon it because someone has a wish to start over again (and probably quit after the first 2 weeks again). This is simply not our target, Tibiantis is a longterm server - for players who want to take their time.

As for the "ankrahmun effect", we stated our mind here, so let me quote the relevant part:
We often face allegations that we were blind to the fact that the Ankrahmun affair convinced many players to abandon Tibiantis. We would like to address this issue now. We are of the opinion that the significance and influence of the Ankrahmun update is much overrated. It might have contributed to some people abandoning the game, granted. So many players, so many opinions. There's no doubt, however, that Ankrahmun was just a convenient excuse or very often the main allegation made by people who hardly had any real interest in the subject. We can also observe similar notions on other OT Servers, where many players, whatever their real reasons, find excuses for taking vacation from the game. Completely unnecessarily, since it is only natural that, as one game becomes boring, we look for another only to come back after a certain time. We witnessed such behaviours among people who claimed that they quit playing because of the Ankrahmun situation and returned after a few months, even though nothing has changed regarding the Ankrahmun content. Furthermore, fluctuations in population numbers are also natural and to be expected in online games. Similarly to the differences in online population between different times of day, we can observe changes and patterns on a macro scale.

There is a number of significant factors that affect the overall population of online games, e.g. political situation in the community (wars and other events), ban waves, the situation on the market (launches of other OT Servers, big premieres of other games, our own campaign), the current situation in the world (COVID restrictions), season and weather. All these factors (and many more) independently influence the number of people playing the game, and simplifying the matter to put the blame on one update is just casual reductionism. We were conscious of such fluctuations from the beginning. The highest number of online players was reached nearly 2 years after the server had been launched, which is many months after the thesis about the "Ankrahmun effect" was even formulated. There is no data to corroborate the significance of Ankrahmun's alleged influence on the population. Especially, that the history has seen many an example of a server that included the original Ankrahmun yet was not teeming with players, and the "Ankrahmun effect" was replaced by some other homogenous thesis with fallacious argumentation. Nonetheless, this is hardly a place for a demographic analysis. Undoubtedly, the game needs its updates and freshness. And in the end, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

@Helaxo
There are many mysterious quests in Tibiantis, and a pretty big custom content overall (Aruthang, Ankrahmun).

@Ahilphino
How do you expect us to prevent sending malicious links in private messages? You don't mean that we should disallow people sending ANY links, do you?

You’re right, they baned me, I made new char, came back stronger and was top 3 mage on serv but quit when I realize its a joke administration.
How many times ankh was reworked? They said „Tibiantis is one of a kind, we’ll take care of our players, there is a special ankrahmun and its very hard to get there”
HA Ha Ha.. cmon. They should atleast apologize.
I still dont believe u guys keep playin there and let them make money.
They will never tell us the truth I guess.

Yes it’s true ppl quit but what they did to keep them on the server? Its been 2 years since lunch and what they did to make it better? U have boring as fuck server so dont be surprised that ppl will quit. They are lucky war teams had no other serv 7.4 couse there will be 50-70 online after first 3-4 months.

Anyway they should open a new world, tell us the truth and say sorry. If it will not work they can always connect 2 worlds and stick to one world till the end of the fucking world.

Btw.
how long it took Cipsoft to open a new world ?
Post automatically merged:

As for the "ankrahmun effect", we stated our mind here, so let me quote the relevant part:
Bullshit. Stop with those lies.

@enefel
The problem with your argument is that the online number drop after the start is always expected. That is because many people play just for the initial "rat race" and quit afterwards. Many people also quit because of getting killed, banned, and whatever other reason, when they realize such a server is not for them. By the way, aren't you the same Ender that was banned for macro use on day 3? I hope that's not what you meant when you said you had put your trust in it ;)

Anyway, it is obvious that only a fraction of the players who are present at the start will continue to play for months or years. So of course the online number went down after the first weeks. But in a larger scale Tibiantis was only growing and the online record was set only in February this year - nearly 2 years after the start. And this fact contradicts your whole argument. It is also obvious that many people will keep asking for a new world, for the reasons said above, and for that they will say anything to prove that the existing server is not worth playing. But we don't see it "destroyed" at all, and for sure we will not abandon it because someone has a wish to start over again (and probably quit after the first 2 weeks again). This is simply not our target, Tibiantis is a longterm server - for players who want to take their time.

@Helaxo
There are many mysterious quests in Tibiantis, and a pretty big custom content overall (Aruthang, Ankrahmun).

@Ahilphino
How do you expect us to prevent sending malicious links in private messages? You don't mean that we should disallow people sending ANY links, do you?
As a guy whos pretty far in the kaz/aruthang quest line, and a guy whose tried ank and spoke with a metric shit ton of others who did to….

You fail to understand the POINT of a quest vs the point of adding new content. You have locked away 50% of the map (in terms of respawns) behind a quest that has had ZERO PROGRESS IN 2 YEARS. You want to make a custom epic impossible? Sure np. You want to lock away content that people might actually enjoy behind a custom impossible quest? Then you misunderstand the point. All youve done is created 100s of bitter players who are tired of your pompous attitude. You made a whole excuse thread, wrote a novel abt your feelings on ank. Nobody cares about you saving your self from blame by deflecting. You fked up, admit it, and fix it. Now the community (the very small one) thst plays will be waiting another 3 months for a fix to a quest with no guarentee you’ve actually fixed anything. Just open the wall ffs theres ZERO REASON NOT TO except to save face so kay can write “see we told u it was easy”.

Your quest designs are also not logical in the slightest, and the large amount of typos is an issue for native English speakers like myself. The basic idea behind ur kaz epic is cool, you used a lot of old lore well but there are points in the quest that the text lines from npcs do not make sense.

You are out of touch w your player base, and its a shame because every thing else abt the server is dope. Now its your turn kay to write from xionez acc and pick at tiny parts of my post while ignoring “the wider concept”. I wrote an entire thesis to debate every single point of your nonsense on your forums. Naturally, you ignored it instead of actually learning from it. Instead you try to bring in “got you” points like this guy who supposedly botted and u banned. You are not a mature server owner. You are super pety and self conscious and its messing with your ability to properly GROW the server. It sucks to watch

Last edited:
As a guy whos pretty far in the kaz/aruthang quest line, and a guy whose tried ank and spoke with a metric shit ton of others who did to….

You fail to understand the POINT of a quest vs the point of adding new content. You have locked away 50% of the map (in terms of respawns) behind a quest that has had ZERO PROGRESS IN 2 YEARS. You want to make a custom epic impossible? Sure np. You want to lock away content that people might actually enjoy behind a custom impossible quest? Then you misunderstand the point. All youve done is created 100s of bitter players who are tired of your pompous attitude. You made a whole excuse thread, wrote a novel abt your feelings on ank. Nobody cares about you saving your self from blame by deflecting. You fked up, admit it, and fix it. Now the community (the very small one) thst plays will be waiting another 3 months for a fix to a quest with no guarentee you’ve actually fixed anything. Just open the wall ffs theres ZERO REASON NOT TO except to save face so kay can write “see we told u it was easy”.

Your quest designs are also not logical in the slightest, and the large amount of typos is an issue for native English speakers like myself. The basic idea behind ur kaz epic is cool, you used a lot of old lore well but there are points in the quest that the text lines from npcs do not make sense.

You are out of touch w your player base, and its a shame because every thing else abt the server is dope. Now its your turn kay to write from xionez acc and pick at tiny parts of my post while ignoring “the wider concept”. I wrote an entire thesis to debate every single point of your nonsense on your forums. Naturally, you ignored it instead of actually learning from it. Instead you try to bring in “got you” points like this guy who supposedly botted and u banned. You are not a mature server owner. You are super pety and self conscious and its messing with your ability to properly GROW the server. It sucks to watch

didn't their last news post already show that ank was never done?
ank was always just lies from kay, if we're lucky we will have ank in 2 years at the pace they develop things. will probably be way worse than the last island they did too :S

didn't their last news post already show that ank was never done?
No, it didnt. You do not read, nor do you want to read. The problem here is you are looking to catch kay in a "got you" moment but you clearly did not play the server and you are just some bitter kid who prolly got banned, or who never gets above lv 30 before quitting. Its as pathetic watching you post as it is watching kay attempt to defend his bad choice of not releasing ankrahmun.

I am here telling Kay what he could do to actually gain players. Instead he hides behind "We had most players in february" but the ONLY REASON he got that player count was cuz of

1 - An active war <--- NUMBER ONE REASON FOR THE HIGHEST DAY EVER WAS THE DAY OF AN OPEN BATTLE.
2 - Medivia losing a big majority of their player base because of the p2w shop.
3 - Those medivia players joining to our war.

The gain in players had absolutely nothing to do with what the administration had done. As you can see, now that the war is over (and has been for over 2 months) the player count is now at the lowest its ever been with an average of 70% vzl rune makers and 30% "actual" players.

No, it didnt. You do not read, nor do you want to read. The problem here is you are looking to catch kay in a "got you" moment but you clearly did not play the server and you are just some bitter kid who prolly got banned, or who never gets above lv 30 before quitting. Its as pathetic watching you post as it is watching kay attempt to defend his bad choice of not releasing ankrahmun.

I am here telling Kay what he could do to actually gain players. Instead he hides behind "We had most players in february" but the ONLY REASON he got that player count was cuz of

1 - An active war <--- NUMBER ONE REASON FOR THE HIGHEST DAY EVER WAS THE DAY OF AN OPEN BATTLE.

The gain in players had absolutely nothing to do with what the administration had done. As you can see, now that the war is over (and has been for over 2 months) the player count is now at the lowest its ever been with an average of 70% vzl rune makers and 30% "actual" players.
miss you Zach, see you soon on Tibiantis.:D

But I wont agree about february in 100%.
1. An active war
2. Medivia colapse
3. Popular youtuber create content about Tibiantis and many people came to check it out

Lamusini

miss you Zach, see you soon on Tibiantis.:D

But I wont agree about february in 100%.
1. An active war
2. Medivia colapse
3. Popular youtuber create content about Tibiantis and many people came to check it out

Lamusini
Never back, dominando after 12 yr no play. Nobody but cheaters can ever beat me. Tibia died long ago. Still dead corrupt by addicts.

U said same reasons as me for most popular dates 🤣😍

Lamusini 2024. True legend never die.

@Zachburg
I can only suggest to read that thread again, as it addresses basically everything you wrote here. :) All the reasons behind our decisions and the mistakes too. That is including locking a big content behind a quest and possible typos/grammar errors, for which we have already hired a language expert. Again, if you read that thread, we admitted what we had done wrong and explained how we're going to fix it.

I'm sorry, but you are wrong at many points here. Long story short:

1. The online record wasn't due to an open battle. None of the days with the highest online were because of the war.
2. Venezuelans don't make anywhere near the number you're claiming here, but roughly 30% and it's always been on that level.
3. The online peak in February had very much to do with our doings, mostly the youtube campaign and the new website.
4. The current player count is not at the lowest, it's actually on the same level as in August 2020.

Ad 1: The called war teams have always been a big part of the community, but actually whenever the war started the online numbers were going down, because people were unable to play freely (including them, but also everyone who got hunted, explocked etc.). The numbers are significantly higher just after the war, when players can finally roam around without the fear of dying. They are also higher prior to the war, when both sides are actively preparing for it. But lower during the war, maybe except for the hours of the very few open battles, but even that doesn't cover it.

The peak so far was in February this year, with the top on 17 Feb (438 online). You can probably tell me if there was a war going on at the time, but considering that no players above level 100 were killed by other players between 15 and 25 February, I assume there were no battles at all (only 5 characters above level 70 killed in that period).

Ad 2: Generally the number of players from Venezuela has always been on the same level proportionally. Higher online number -> more Venezuelans, lower online number -> less Venezuelans. Same as other nationalities. They make roughly 30% of the online list in the peak hours, regardless of whether it is 400 online or 150 online, and it's been like that since the beginning. That's a fact. The most numerous group of players comes from Poland. About 60% comes from Europe, 33-38% from SA, 3-6% from NA, and the rest from Asia with Oceania. Those statistics aren't present on the website anymore, because some players from "less Tibian" countries complained that they were used to track their alt chars, but about a week ago we gave the stats for the online record, and for the current peak hour. If it can stop you from repeating that biased and ungrounded point about Venezuelans, I can paste those stats here too.

Ad 3: As said above, the highest online so far was on 17 Feb. At the end of the year we contributed to a serie about Tibian bugs and interesting facts made by one Polish youtuber. Those were 5 movies with 30-50k views each, published since Dec to Feb, the last one being published exactly on 14 Feb. Also, on 10 Feb the new website was released. Those were things that had much more to do with the increase, than an inactive war.

Ad 4: Not that we are satisfied with the current level*, but if you look at the charts at tibiantis.info which collects the data since the beginning, it's a sinusoid and we have been on this level several times already. There are numerous reasons for each increase and decrease and I'm not going to list them all or share our detailed analysis, but simplifying it every time to Ankrahmun and war is nothing but a confirmation bias.

* - still it's probably higher than any other longterm lowrate 7.4 server, so perhaps expectations are sometimes overstated. For many years the market proves that such servers are a niche. You guys like to "summon" the old Tibianic, and it's understandable for us (cause we, the admins, used to casually play there to), but nostalgia aside, the fact is that even Tibianic hasn't been more populated than Tibiantis is. At least until they opened NA and high-rate servers (Destiny, Pendulum). To my remembering Spectrum had about 300 online at the start, then went down to 200. Legacy, when it was the only world, had about 400-500 online in its highest peak, similarly to Tibiantis, and that was including the MCs and big farms people had there. The rules even allowed MC at the time, cause it was said "1 machine = 1 char". Needless to say that it had the original Ankrahmun :)

Last edited:
@Zachburg
I can only suggest to read that thread again, as it addresses basically everything you wrote here. :) All the reasons behind our decisions and the mistakes too. That is including locking a big content behind a quest and possible typos/grammar errors, for which we have already hired a language expert. Again, if you read that thread, we admitted what we had done wrong and explained how we're going to fix it.
Yea, thats the point. You dont need to "fix anything". You simply need to release ank. Period. You "fixing" things, often takes over 6 months. 10% of remaining website took a year. Update took an extra couple of months than the proposed release.

Just destroy the wall in some event, "oh no big bad zachburg spawned and he broke the wall to get the oil stop him and save ank!". No1 cares about the poorly designed access quest.
Ad 1: The called war teams have always been a big part of the community, but actually whenever the war started the online numbers were going down, because people were unable to play freely (including them, but also everyone who got hunted, explocked etc.). The numbers are significantly higher just after the war, when players can finally roam around without the fear of dying. They are also higher prior to the war, when both sides are actively preparing for it. But lower during the war, maybe except for the hours of the very few open battles, but even that doesn't cover it.

The peak so far was in February this year, with the top on 17 Feb (438 online). You can probably tell me if there was a war going on at the time, but considering that no players above level 100 were killed by other players between 15 and 25 February, I assume there were no battles at all (only 5 characters above level 70 killed in that period).
Seeing as I was in the actual war, I can promise you that there was no fear of randoms dieing that kept them from logging in. On top of that, there were only 4 contested respawns. VDL, Demona, Behemoths, and Plains of Havoc. You are trying to suggest that the other 30 respawns were taken by war players and neutral players could not exp and that is entirely incorrect. Those are the ONLY 4 respawns both teams hunted or even went to. Occasionally other respawns were hunted in, but that was EXTREMELY rare. Id appreciate you not lie trying to make your point.
Ad 2: Generally the number of players from Venezuela has always been on the same level proportionally. Higher online number -> more Venezuelans, lower online number -> less Venezuelans. Same as other nationalities. They make roughly 30% of the online list in the peak hours, regardless of whether it is 400 online or 150 online, and it's been like that since the beginning. That's a fact. The most numerous group of players comes from Poland. About 60% comes from Europe, 33-38% from SA, 3-6% from NA, and the rest from Asia with Oceania. Those statistics aren't present on the website anymore, because some players from "less Tibian" countries complained that they were used to track their alt chars, but about a week ago we gave the stats for the online record, and for the current peak hour. If it can stop you from repeating that biased and ungrounded point about Venezuelans, I can paste those stats here too.
I have been taking the time to look at the online list at 3 different times during the day over the past 3 weeks.

At the time this post is being written, there are 138 players online. 37 of them are above lv 35. 101 are 35 or lower. 97 Of those 101 are ALL SORCERERS AND DRUIDS. This has been the exact pattern for the past 3 weeks, without fail. I think you did the math in reverse order, active players make up 30% while venezuelans make up 70%.
Ad 3: As said above, the highest online so far was on 17 Feb. At the end of the year we contributed to a serie about Tibian bugs and interesting facts made by one Polish youtuber. Those were 5 movies with 30-50k views each, published since Dec to Feb, the last one being published exactly on 14 Feb. Also, on 10 Feb the new website was released. Those were things that had much more to do with the increase, than an inactive war.
Now the war This is by far the most absurd point you have attempted to make. I won't even dignify it with a response except to say that its hilarious. People en mass logged in because of a video about tibia bugs XDDD
Ad 4: Not that we are satisfied with the current level*, but if you look at the charts at tibiantis.info which collects the data since the beginning, it's a sinusoid and we have been on this level several times already. There are numerous reasons for each increase and decrease and I'm not going to list them all or share our detailed analysis, but simplifying it every time to Ankrahmun and war is nothing but a confirmation bias.
Nothing but a confirmation bias, or, nothing but the complete truth. The day you release ankrahmun you will without a doubt, have a huge boost in player count that will be maintained for at least a month. I cannot wait for that because that will refute every point you have made so far about anks lack of impact.
* - still it's probably higher than any other longterm lowrate 7.4 server, so perhaps expectations are sometimes overstated. For many years the market proves that such servers are a niche. You guys like to "summon" the old Tibianic, and it's understandable for us (cause we, the admins, used to casually play there to), but nostalgia aside, the fact is that even Tibianic hasn't been more populated than Tibiantis is. At least until they opened NA and high-rate servers (Destiny, Pendulum). To my remembering Spectrum had about 300 online at the start, then went down to 200. Legacy, when it was the only world, had about 400-500 online in its highest peak, similarly to Tibiantis, and that was including the MCs and big farms people had there. The rules even allowed MC at the time, cause it was said "1 machine = 1 char". Needless to say that it had the original Ankrahmun :)
Actually, you were the one who brought up Tibianic on the tibiantis forum, not us.

Seeing as I was in the actual war, I can promise you that there was no fear of randoms dieing that kept them from logging in. On top of that, there were only 4 contested respawns. VDL, Demona, Behemoths, and Plains of Havoc. You are trying to suggest that the other 30 respawns were taken by war players and neutral players could not exp and that is entirely incorrect. Those are the ONLY 4 respawns both teams hunted or even went to. Occasionally other respawns were hunted in, but that was EXTREMELY rare. Id appreciate you not lie trying to make your point.
I did not write anything about spawns and I have no idea where you even read that.
I have been taking the time to look at the online list at 3 different times during the day over the past 3 weeks.
At the time this post is being written, there are 138 players online. 37 of them are above lv 35. 101 are 35 or lower. 97 Of those 101 are ALL SORCERERS AND DRUIDS. This has been the exact pattern for the past 3 weeks, without fail. I think you did the math in reverse order, active players make up 30% while venezuelans make up 70%.
We do the math right, it's just that you are in a false premise that every character below level 36 (on a 1x rate) must be Venezuelan. I'm not even going to question that, cause it's so utterly and obviously wrong that it's pointless. Also, you are clearly not interested in actual data, but in "proving" your point, no matter the facts. So probably even if we showed you the list of all IPs and their origin, you would have said they must be all Venezuelans on their holiday tour. :)
Now the war This is by far the most absurd point you have attempted to make. I won't even dignify it with a response except to say that its hilarious. People en mass logged in because of a video about tibia bugs XDDD
Those videos worked as an advertisement and a proper advertising can bring new people in. I don't know why it sounds so absurd to you. If you're going to deny EVEN that, then not only the argument regarding Venezuelans but the whole discussion is pointless.
You can even see that @Lamusini mentioned it before I did. I understand that it maybe didn't reach you, because it targeted only Polish casual Tibians, but honestly denying that advertising brings new people is just another level :)
I'd suggest at least checking what you're giving your opinion on, especially when you're going to call it "absurd" and laugh like crazy :)
Actually, you were the one who brought up Tibianic on the tibiantis forum, not us.
Actually, if you look just a few posts above, user enefel referred to Tibianic, and it's not an uncommon comparison.
The day you release ankrahmun you will without a doubt, have a huge boost in player count that will be maintained for at least a month. I cannot wait for that because that will refute every point you have made so far about anks lack of impact.
"For a month", and then what? :)
You see, that's the point. We never questioned the "hype effect" it may have. The question is whether all those people who claim to have quit "because of Ankrahmun" would still be playing if they reached it a year or two ago. Or would they play "a month" more and then get bored regardless or start complaining about something else? When we said that the impact is much less significant than you claim, we always meant the wider perspective than "a month", because Tibiantis is a longterm server.
Anyway, let's hope that's what will happen (the "huge boost"), I assure you that I won't mind being proven wrong :)

Why do you keep arguing with him? He clearly doesn’t even read what you guys say anyway

I'd suggest at least checking what you're giving your opinion on, especially when you're going to call it "absurd" and laugh like crazy :)
Oh im sure this video thats ENTIRELY IN POLISH attracted players of all countries to come join! Me personally, I watch foreign ads in other languages to determine what products I want to buy. ...................................... Your "ad campaign videos" dont even have tibiantis in the title, and SOMEHOW you expect non polish speakers, to have watched this video.... and been like "oh wow cool bug video, ima go play this OT called tibiantis".

My mind is exploding Kay. This is by far the most mind boggling , absurd, delusional point you have made in 2 years. 👏
You see, that's the point. We never questioned the "hype effect" it may have. The question is whether all those people who claim to have quit "because of Ankrahmun" would still be playing if they reached it a year or two ago. Or would they play "a month" more and then get bored regardless or start complaining about something else? When we said that the impact is much less significant than you claim, we always meant the wider perspective than "a month", because Tibiantis is a longterm server.
Anyway, let's hope that's what will happen (the "huge boost"), I assure you that I won't mind being proven wrong :)
"For a month" and if you dont value that month, then by that same logic you should NEVER MAKE UPDATES. Cuz after all ppl will "only play a month" when new content is revealed. It also means perhaps your updates are not worth much. Aruthang is the least utilized location on the server because there is nothing good or nice about it after the "wow" factor of new content.

Longterm wont be longterm when there is nobody playing. The vzl rune prices have already dropped by 50% which means players arent buying them, which means there will be less vzls playing, which will mean less attraction to the server because instead of the 70% vzl and 30% players, youll have 30% vzl with 30% players who will have no runes to hunt. Even beds are free everywhere which implies there is very few if any ppl doing bed mages. Compared to the start where you couldnt even find a bed and we had to make lv 20 free acc chars to buy them.
We do the math right, it's just that you are in a false premise that every character below level 36 (on a 1x rate) must be Venezuelan. I'm not even going to question that, cause it's so utterly and obviously wrong that it's pointless. Also, you are clearly not interested in actual data, but in "proving" your point, no matter the facts. So probably even if we showed you the list of all IPs and their origin, you would have said they must be all Venezuelans on their holiday tour. :)
Right, because an active "player" remains lv 35 for over 5 months. Those are clearly not vzl gold sellers (or any other nationality if you want to claim).
Post automatically merged:

Why do you keep arguing with him? He clearly doesn’t even read what you guys say anyway
Im clearly a masochist.

Last edited:
I did not write anything about spawns and I have no idea where you even read that.

Those videos worked as an advertisement and a proper advertising can bring new people in. I don't know why it sounds so absurd to you. If you're going to deny EVEN that, then not only the argument regarding Venezuelans but the whole discussion is pointless.
You can even see that @Lamusini mentioned it before I did. I understand that it maybe didn't reach you, because it targeted only Polish casual Tibians, but honestly denying that advertising brings new people is just another level :)

Actually, if you look just a few posts above, user enefel referred to Tibianic, and it's not an uncommon comparison.

i love how everytime u say some petty things theres a :) at the end, i just know you look like this behind the computer

pobrane (13).jpeg

oh and before u report me for offtopping i have to edit this post first, right!

well first of all the video isnt even directly about tibiantis; its mostly about bugs found on older tibia versions and the only thing thats showcased there is your 7.72 testserver, a brief introduction and a description under the video directing you to all the fansites of oldschool tibia mentioning your server. Even if some tibia 12+ players that are the majority of maxigashi viewers decided to play your server because of that video i seriously doubt they made it past rookgaard and most likely a tiny fraction of that group is still playing, and I personally think you are massively overstating this particular videos impact on your servers population :)

Secondly, not only "mages below level 35" are basically ghost characters. There are some mid level eks and higher level facc knights (80+!) that do nothing but kill dwarf guards and soldiers or minotaurs. They suuuurely enjoy ur server in its entirety! :)

venezuelan chars? What venezuelan chars? They aren't all venezuelan! 20% of them are brazilian, 30% of them are venezuelan and the remaining 20% is spanish! Haha, I owned you again! Added you to my "owned-by-kay list already!" :)

Nice timing on ankrahmun update, hope those venezuelan/brazilian/spanish dwarf guard smackers and afk runesitters that do it to survive will enjoy the update in its full glory! :)

Long live Tibiantis!

Last edited:
Oh im sure this video thats ENTIRELY IN POLISH attracted players of all countries to come join! Me personally, I watch foreign ads in other languages to determine what products I want to buy. ......................................
Where did I say it attracted players from all countries? I said that the advertising brought some new players, which was one of the factors to set the online record at the time. What does it have to do if they were Polish or from other country?

Your "ad campaign videos" dont even have tibiantis in the title, and SOMEHOW you expect non polish speakers, to have watched this video.... and been like "oh wow cool bug video, ima go play this OT called tibiantis".
I don't expect anyone who doesn't know about Tibiantis to type "Tibiantis" in the search field to find a video about Tibiantis, do you?
I also don't expect non-Polish speakers to join the server because of advertising on Polish youtube channel, does it mean we shouldn't advertise there?

Those vids targeted Polish casual Tibia players who hadn't known about Tibiantis. They watched those videos because it was a serie about Tibian bugs and interesting facts. So, many Polish Tibian players watched them and there they got to know about Tibiantis. Because the narrator explained how we found all that stuff, that we reverse-engineered the files stolen from Cip back in the days, and that we used this knowledge to make an oldschool server named Tibiantis. Some of the viewers, after knowing about Tibiantis, created accounts and joined the game, while others just enjoyed the content of those vids. Is this clear enough now?

I didn't expect such an advert to reach you either, and therefore, you to know all of this. But I also didn't expect you to turn such a mindless mode on and start laughing at it trying to... I don't know what - disprove? ridicule? that kind of advertising - in such a silly way. You could at least check if those vids indeed gathered some attention, you could check the views, upvotes, comments. You could also ask your friend @Lamusini who had mentioned those vids before I brought them up. Then you could make a judgement on whether such advertising could or could not bring new players to Tibiantis. But instead you just went completly nuts and lost any contact with the point.

Right, because an active "player" remains lv 35 for over 5 months. Those are clearly not vzl gold sellers (or any other nationality if you want to claim).
Where do you have that information from, that all those characters below level 36 are playing for over 5 months? And how can you tell that none of them are alt chars of some higher level guys to make runes on?

Even beds are free everywhere which implies there is very few if any ppl doing bed mages. Compared to the start where you couldnt even find a bed and we had to make lv 20 free acc chars to buy them.
And let's ignore the fact that we changed the requirements in the meantime. Facc cannot own houses any more, and guilds require 5 characters of level 30 and higher, rather than 20 as before. Of course it had no impact on freeing the houses, right? ;) Remember when I mentioned confirmation bias?

Even if some tibia 12+ players that are the majority of maxigashi viewers decided to play your server because of that video i seriously doubt they made it past rookgaard and most likely a tiny fraction of that group is still playing
Obviously, that's how the advertising works in general. You show your product to 10,000 people, because 1,000 will look at it for longer than 3 seconds, maybe 200 will try it, and 30 will stay for longer. That's why one advertisement doesn't make a population in a long term (or sale or whatever you're advertising). I thought that was obvious for everyone. Still, it brought new players at the time and it made one of the factors to set the online record then. I'm sorry but we do have enough data to say it wasn't because of some alleged open battle that you guys fail to prove that even took place.

Secondly, not only "mages below level 35" are basically ghost characters. There are some mid level eks and higher level facc knights (80+!) that do nothing but kill dwarf guards and soldiers or minotaurs. They suuuurely enjoy ur server in its entirety! :)

venezuelan chars? What venezuelan chars? They aren't all venezuelan! 20% of them are brazilian, 30% of them are venezuelan and the remaining 20% is spanish! Haha, I owned you again! Added you to my "owned-by-kay list already!" :)
Alright, so now not only all chars below level 36 are excluded, but we also shouldn't count all Brazilian and Spanish players, and everyone that hunts dwarf guards or minotaurs.
Out of curiosity, I just checked how many "level 80+ facc knights" killed ANY monsters this week. Let me tell you... one. One that took 15k exp in total.
Not that it matters, cause you will probably come up with another argument as to why we should not count yet another group of players and so on. Like you are worth more than all of those who keep enjoying the server, because that's what you want to believe.

So it seems. I understand someone may have a different opinion, but the points he's made in the last replies are so utterly out of context that it must be exactly the case.

Zachburg: the online record was because of open battles! now it's only Venezuelans playing!
Me: sorry, but no <shows the data to prove that were no battles around that time>, there were other factors like for example advertising campaign <shows it to prove the attention it gathered>, and the number of Venezuelans is relatively on the same level - about 30% <offers to provide the relevant data>
Zachburg: so you're saying that some yt vids brought new players? hahaha it's absurd, because the videos are in Polish and they don't have Tibiantis in the title, so nobody can find them! and you have many level < 36 characters online, they all must be playing for over 5 months (?) and they must be Venezuelan because I say so!
Recreant: even if they aren't Venezuelan, they must be Brazilian, Spanish or hunting dwarf guards and minotaurs!

Can't be bothered to answer that more.

Last edited:
Back