• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, I don't think so, here are no MC so it's not 150 MC online but 150 players online, server is fine and alive.
Go spread heresies elsewhere

Hello i would like to post mine feedback after some time of playing and not playing ot.

IMO Tibiantis is the best serious lowrate TIBIA server on market right now, and for me its first really enjoyable server since Tibianic (mediva) was relased.
Slow phased gameplay for me is pure gold. You can leave game for few days and still not much will change so your progress actually means something. On other ot (retro to compare) you always fight with fear of missing score. For 2-3 days of your absense some random guy can easly tombon with runes from bot makers and make KK's of exp what puts ocasional players and strict no cheaters into huge disadvantage. On tibiantis you feel the balance of real tibia, where getting lvl 50 actually means something - just pure Hardcore.
Another huge aspect is the community. True and alive, no autologout spoofs, no bots with runemaking, just you and other players. Maybe after some weeks peak comes to 170-180 players but taking under consideration that its really 1 character per 1 person serv still feels pretty crowded :p (try to take random rotworm spawn after 10-11 o clock xD)
The economy of server is also at its finest. Rare items are worth alot, 10k is still huge amout of money.
I still remember that wonderful nostalgic feeling when i logged in into Tibiantis for the first time and had to set my Tibia Classic Control like in old good days. Epic shit. :D
So if you are looking for good, stable longterm ot, where you can play some time, leave server and be sure that u can comeback and mean something after break, if you are looking for ot that you can stay and belong to here it is. Tibiantis.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Hello i would like to post mine feedback after some time of playing and not playing ot.

IMO Tibiantis is the best serious lowrate TIBIA server on market right now, and for me its first really enjoyable server since Tibianic (mediva) was relased.
Slow phased gameplay for me is pure gold. You can leave game for few days and still not much will change so your progress actually means something. On other ot (retro to compare) you always fight with fear of missing score. For 2-3 days of your absense some random guy can easly tombon with runes from bot makers and make KK's of exp what puts ocasional players and strict no cheaters into huge disadvantage. On tibiantis you feel the balance of real tibia, where getting lvl 50 actually means something - just pure Hardcore.
Another huge aspect is the community. True and alive, no autologout spoofs, no bots with runemaking, just you and other players. Maybe after some weeks peak comes to 170-180 players but taking under consideration that its really 1 character per 1 person serv still feels pretty crowded :p (try to take random rotworm spawn after 10-11 o clock xD)
The economy of server is also at its finest. Rare items are worth alot, 10k is still huge amout of money.
I still remember that wonderful nostalgic feeling when i logged in into Tibiantis for the first time and had to set my Tibia Classic Control like in old good days. Epic shit. :D
So if you are looking for good, stable longterm ot, where you can play some time, leave server and be sure that u can comeback and mean something after break, if you are looking for ot that you can stay and belong to here it is. Tibiantis.

Cheers,
I agree it's like you stole my words before I wrote them :D

would be nice if the server wasn't missing 1/6th of the map due to great quest design

I mean, the guy isn't wrong, we've been served a reduced version of 7.4 map after all xD

but I still love it and I cannot see, there is any better OT out there.
Good job guys, you really deserve \/

Attachments

• rower-wodny-460-6-osobowy-z-zjezdzalnia.jpg
    rower-wodny-460-6-osobowy-z-zjezdzalnia.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
Lol that banshee was so easy. We had enough to one shot banshees on combo 😂

Big team

Back