• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
2 month to make banshee quest xD

Worst noob from my team Szypcior he do it this quest in team 2 people in last version realesta rpg after 2 days server.

Worst noob from my team Szypcior he do it this quest in team 2 people in last version realesta rpg after 2 days server.

monsters here are on average 2x stronger than on realesta and you don't have that much supplies to waste + the rewards are different so you do it to waste as little as possible instead of speedrunning to access one of the best exp spots on the server XD

Last edited:
monsters here are on average 2x stronger than on realesta and you don't have that much supplies to waste + the rewards are different so you do it to waste as little as possible instead of running to access one of the best exp spots in the server XD

I think 80 rp or knight have to much cash to do it solo with 1-2 stone skin amulet.

If i have here 70-80 rp i can do it solo easy for fun and wasted supply , because easy to have much cash at playing this vocation.

I remember i do it this quest at 75 rp at Oldera server with 1 stone skin amulet and 2 backpack sd and 3 runes magic wall.

Maybe monsters more easy , but i think here the same it possible , but this players here very scared.

They play like newbies at 2005 years.

Lol, are you really comparing this server to realesta? 😂

hello tampi please watch carefully from 02:00

ik best monster u soloed on tibiantis was dwarf guard but well xDD thats for ek over 3 minutes to kill dl with 91 skill solo dont even dare to shoot hmm if u face 2 banshee + dl at once (banshee can easily do up to 500dmg in turn in melee btw)

on realesta i was hitting 400 with avenger and 88 skill vs dls/frost dragons avg hit 200 per turn so dont even compare realesta to tibiantis

HOWEVER its possible to solo final room with 60ms just need to go down put e bomb under urself lure one banshee and kill it with sds on utamo then summon demon skeleton and use it as blocker vs dls while u sd them down quickly with some luck u can solo it but u'll waste like 40k? 50k? for reward boh and aol

ofc u'll die if u pull 2 banshee and 2 dls at once no matter what

Last edited:
Lol, are you really comparing this server to realesta? 😂

I don't compare, it just laughs that people can't make cash here playing with knights and paladins to perform this quest with 2- 3 people maximum to make it very easy.

When i play here my small mage i make runes at mana fluids , because my noob char small knight make 600-800 gold per every 5 min at ghostland for full capacity items from monsters.

It's more faster than stay and loading mana here at food.

With skills 40 sword , without ulthimate healing runes and with use bad weapon two handed sword from shop.

But playing this style it's very boring , like fights at this server.

ik best monster u soloed on tibiantis was dwarf guard but well xDD

I killing solo dragon lords with at 34 lvl knight on real tibia 7.6 at venore dragon lair at the same place i no see here nothing hard.

Last edited:
I don't compare, it just laughs that people can't make cash here playing with knights and paladins to perform this quest with 2- 3 people maximum to make it very easy.

When i play here my small mage i make runes at mana fluids , because my noob char small knight make 600-800 gold per every 5 min at ghostland for full capacity items from monsters.

It's more faster than stay and loading mana here at food.

With skills 40 sword , without ulthimate healing runes and with use bad weapon two handed sword from shop.

But playing this style it's very boring , like fights at this server.

great but why even making banshee quest with 2-3 ppl? xD im 73 ek and i didnt bother myself doing any quest expect for desert and that one i would skip but ppl ask me for help thats all

great but why even making banshee quest with 2-3 ppl? xD im 73 ek and i didnt bother myself doing any quest expect for desert and that one i would skip but ppl ask me for help thats all

Maybe for some challenge, since people play here for RPG and do not fight on a daily basis having a lot of cash for paladin and knights could have made this sentence much earlier than 2 months after the start of the server.

Maybe for some challenge, since people play here for RPG and do not fight on a daily basis having a lot of cash for paladin and knights could have made this sentence much earlier than 2 months after the start of the server.
but its us eks/rps with so much money and lvl not u and we prefer to keep it and eventually waste on team hunts to get new items not a stinky quest u can make later on with 20 people so 20 people get reward for 1/10 waste u would make doing it with 3 ppl

but its us eks/rps with so much money and lvl not u and we prefer to keep it and eventually waste on team hunts to get new items not a stinky quest u can make later on with 20 people so 20 people get reward for 1/10 waste u would make doing it with 3 ppl

What I meant more was that if I play here a knight or a paladin then i got to much cash to can do it this quest solo with waste and got money to every other hunts and quests , but does not matter.

I understand what you mean, but nevertheless, I think these professions have enough money to afford to waste and undertake solo quests as challenges, since they do not fight in everyday wars.

What I meant more was that if I play here a knight or a paladin then i got to much cash to can do it this quest solo with waste and got money to every other hunts and quests , but does not matter.

I understand what you mean, but nevertheless, I think these professions have enough money to afford to waste and undertake solo quests as challenges, since they do not fight in everyday wars.
you WONT do it solo on 60 ek maybe on rp with sds and e bomb but with huge waste so whats the point

you WONT do it solo on 60 ek maybe on rp with sds and e bomb but with huge waste so whats the point

I'm just saying that people could do this quest faster not necessarily solo , with 2-3 people with little waste supply , very easy.

If people play here rpg , not for fights every day , then they have much cash to make quests like a some challanges style.

i'd love to see you solo the quest tampon, even with 100k worth of supplies

i'd love to see you solo the quest tampon, even with 100k worth of supplies

Maybe when people create some server when no need talking with npc with easy exp then i show how to do it this quest.

wtf? U said u played tibia. Then u say this ? Rofl

It is not unusual to complete this quest with 2-3 people.

Yes i start play this game like at real tibia 7.4.

To be honest, banshee quest final room can easily be soloed by 2 people 1 paladin and 1 sorc. You only need to mwall in front of you, and just jump down.
Warlock seal you need to push supplies.
The rest are easy if you have supplies.
No Big deal at all.

u can solo it with 60ms probably waste like 150k supplies u can try with 60 rp 15ml a bit harder without summon but still possible with huge waste but theres no way to clear room solo on 60 ek i doubt u could do it at 100 ek u just lack dmg vs banshee and trust me two banshee can spamm shit out of u there on 60 ek

u can ofc do it with 2-3 ppl but whats the point? like waste 100k if not 160k supplies to gain boh+aol for every person? fuck it better save that cash to sd demons and finish banshee with 15 people team with little effort and supplies wasted

but tampon 23lvl druid know it better best solo dwarf guard on tibiantis

To be honest, banshee quest final room can easily be soloed by 2 people 1 paladin and 1 sorc. You only need to mwall in front of you, and just jump down.
Warlock seal you need to push supplies.
The rest are easy if you have supplies.
No Big deal at all.
Why all orsha ot players giving advice?

I would love to see ur guys clear it on those lvs Witt m walling or energy fields. Cuz it’s hilarious to think u think it works with 2 ppl 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Two lv 60s can’t kill banshees without sds or ds. So when 2 banshees can 1 shot a 70 ek u gonna tank on 60 rp?

LOLOLOL it’s obvious why u two don’t got chars.Orsh ot logic
Post automatically merged:

When monsters are blocked and have no route to their target they also spam spells. Banshees and the dl would MURDER two level 60s. Id love to see it though :)

Last edited:
I wish I knew about the contest earlier. Those keychains bring back memories of cip merchandise shop. I would of loved a chance to win a SD keychain. They look really good from the picture. @kay Where those keychains made by the tibiantis team or are they available to buy online somewhere?

Back