• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's integrated both in terms of map and the original tibia lore/history.

What do you mean by crashes? It doesn't crash anything for me (firefox).
The link leads to nowhere currently, because download is not available yet.
Must have been a one time thing I guess. Crashed the first time I clicked it :p

Why are you hiding the download page btw?
you can still reach it if you just guess the url so I hope it's not the final version of the client as there will be bots day one if thats the case lol

you can still reach it if you just guess the url so I hope it's not the final version of the client as there will be bots day one if thats the case lol

No, it's not. It's the client that was used during test server, it will not work after final release. Download is off to avoid any confusion (people downloading old TS client thinking it's for the start). It will be available on Friday's evening or Saturday's morning, with enough time to download it before the start.

why the hell waste time on a x1 server ?
People want to play something serious and stable. Before it was Medivia but they force bad graphical updates on the people and also pumping out new worlds, dividing the community. So this is the only option to that. I would prefer start with 2x and scale down to 1x in level 100. What might kill Tibiantis though is actually the lack of Tasks and not encouraging teamplay at all. Tibiantis even removed alot of fun low level quests that me and my friends looked forward to making together. I mean quests were the only thing left to do together ingame if there werent tasks/exp share to do. So I hope I'm wrong here and they got alot of quests to do still, I mean what else is there but just solo exp?

We have not removed any low level quests. We do encourage team-play by tweaking the economy, so that harder monsters (those that you tend to hunt in teams) will actually be profitable, especially in the beginning.

We have not removed any low level quests. We do encourage team-play by tweaking the economy, so that harder monsters (those that you tend to hunt in teams) will actually be profitable, especially in the beginning.
Sounds good I will play and see :)

I think there is a problem with quests. To solve it, you have to make another page on tibiantis info about all quests that's available to do and those that you delete or made some changes.

I think there is a problem with quests. To solve it, you have to make another page on tibiantis info about all quests that's available to do and those that you delete or made some changes.
Better to explore it ourselves. But as long as they exist!

Tomorrow you will know all the details! Stay tuned! :)

newotland3.png

newotland1.png

Is it free to play?

Depends on what you mean by "free". There's a standard premium system (premium account), other than that you can play as free account and/or buy premium on trade from other players (as an item to use).

We will post more detailed information about quests before start.
Tibiantis.info is not maintained by us, it's a fansite made by @kor so such requests should be addressed to him. Whether he puts that info on his site is up to him.

Better to explore it ourselves. But as long as they exist!
100% sure, it's not what im asking for.

@kay how much premium acc will cost on tibiantis ? Maybe bring back old times premium system where u was able to buy pacc for 90 days?
Post automatically merged:

Tomorrow you will know all the details! Stay tuned! :)

View attachment 43708

View attachment 43709

I hope this room is to unlure new "tomb" ?

Last edited:
@kay how much premium acc will cost on tibiantis ? Maybe bring back old times premium system where u was able to buy pacc for 90 days?

Price will depend on how many 'premiums' (1 premium = 30 days) you choose to buy, as following:

1 - 9.50 euro (9.50/1)
2 - 18 euro (9.00/1)
3 - 25 euro (8.33/1)
5 - 35 (7.00/1)

Once you receive ordered premium you will have two options (to manage on your acc page): activate it straight for your account - using that option you will also get you 3 extra days (33 instead of 30); or acquire it as an item in game, which can be further used to activate premium (30 days) or passed/sold to another player (who can use it for himself).
Premium time starts upon activation, not delivery. So you don't have to worry about losing time. Also, as long as it wasn't activated nor acquired in game you can request refund and get your money back.

Characters with level < 8 will be limited to order only 1 premium and have only 'activate' option ('acquire' disabled) to avoid frauds.
But it's also worth to note that players who choose to buy and activate premium before server's start will get 7 days extra - which adds up to total of 40 days now (30+3+7).

To sum it up - yes, the price is higher than usual premium price in other servers, but keep in mind it's the only paid option. We assure we will never add any other paid features, such as unbans, exp-scrolls, blessings etc. Also given the fact you're supposed to play only on 1 account - you won't spend more than 1 premium a month (as opposed to other servers that allow MC so you end up buying multiple premiums for yoruself monthly). You also get a discount ordering more plus extra days in some cases (might start other promotions in the future too). So we hope that sounds fair enough.

Level limit might be adjusted as levels grow.

Ordering premium will be available since Friday.

Don't you think, at least for the first month of the start of the server.... something more of a reasonable price would be better?
I think those prices are extremely high and people understand you NEED premium to really enjoy playing the game... and at that price... it really seems excessive.

Don't you think, at least for the first month of the start of the server.... something more of a reasonable price would be better?
I think those prices are extremely high and people understand you NEED premium to really enjoy playing the game... and at that price... it really seems excessive.

I agree, 10 euro is expensive for a newly started server.

One solution for those who can't afford premium with real money, is to buy it from another player using in-game money. Mindblown

Last edited:
A perfect solution for those who can't afford premium with real money, is to buy it from another player using in-game money. Mindblown
So, being 1x everything, you want people that can't afford 10 euros, or $11-12 dollars a month, to use all of their hard earned in-game money to buy premium. So you basically are asking the server to be come a pay to win server right of the start, because of the high price point of premium.

That is the worst thing you could do to a brand new server.

Back