• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
So, being 1x everything, you want people that can't afford 10 euros, or $11-12 dollars a month, to use all of their hard earned in-game money to buy premium. So you basically are asking the server to be come a pay to win server right of the start, because of the high price point of premium.

That is the worst thing you could do to a brand new server.

I don't want anyone to do anything. I just came up with another (obvious) solution to some peoples problem.
But yeah, I think @Cushoo came with another good solution aswell.

I just don't want the people to be controlled by those that can afford premium, because of such a high price point, specially from the very beginning, where no one will have any money. Another solution could be that during the first week of launch, premium is 6 or 7 euros for 1 month, for only the first purchase. That way it allows people to get some grounds in the server.

I also dislike the idea of being able to sell premium in game, it's a bit late to discuss it but it would be nice if there was another way than, indirectly, making it possible for people to 'buy advantage' in the early stage of the server.

An NPC selling premium ingame could work, let's say it costs 10k the first week, 20k second week and so on. However it may result in loss of income so I guess that's off the table - not trying to say it in a negative manner, but I've always disliked the features of premium-trade in game.

I also dislike the idea of being able to sell premium in game, it's a bit late to discuss it but it would be nice if there was another way than, indirectly, making it possible for people to 'buy advantage' in the early stage of the server.

An NPC selling premium ingame could work, let's say it costs 10k the first week, 20k second week and so on. However it may result in loss of income so I guess that's off the table - not trying to say it in a negative manner, but I've always disliked the features of premium-trade in game.

I get what you mean, cause personally I also dislike the idea of buying advantage and I'd gladly forbid any trades of items for real money. But there's a big issue you need to consider here. Whether we add premium as item or not, some people will still "buy advantage" simply via buying gps from other players and there's no way to prevent that. We can control and track everything that happens in game, but we cannot check someone's bank account to see that he paid for the items he was given and that it wasn't just a gift or prize for a favor. That being said, lack of possibility to sell premium would only cause some people struggle more to get it and probably many getting scammed (trying to buy it for gps regardless). And still it wouldn't help in the matter of "buying advantage" at all. I mean, sure, you could try to scare people off by banning someone from time to time, but I think banning selectively causes bigger harm. I wish there was one ideal solution, but I don't see any.
All we can do is tracking and deleting "resellers" as in most cases they are supplied by bots/farms. That counters the problem partly atleast. Farms and bots create something out of nothing, which then goes to buyers and causes inflacy of premium prices on trade, so that casual players can't afford it anymore. Otherwise premium prices can stay relatively low which allows casual players buy it and minimizes the advantage of selling premium (or buying items for real cash) because stuff you can get for real money is then highly limited (as you don't make deals with 'factories' anymore).

Last edited:
I get what you mean, cause personally I also dislike the idea of buying advantage and I'd gladly forbid any trades of items for real money. But there's a big issue you need to consider here. Whether we add premium as item or not, some people will still "buy advantage" simply via buying gps from other players and there's no way to prevent that. We can control and track everything that happens in game, but we cannot check someone's bank account to see that he paid for the items he was given and that it wasn't just a gift or prize for a favor. That being said, lack of possibility to sell premium would only cause some people struggle more to get it and probably many getting scammed (trying to buy it for gps regardless). And still it wouldn't help in the matter of "buying advantage" at all. I mean, sure, you could try to scare people off by banning someone from time to time, but I think banning selectively causes bigger harm. I wish there was one ideal solution, but I don't see any.
All we can do is tracking and deleting "resellers" as in most cases they are supplied by bots/farms. That counters the problem partly atleast. Farms and bots create something out of nothing, which then goes to buyers and causes inflacy of premium prices on trade, so that casual players can't afford it anymore. Otherwise premium prices can stay relatively low which allows casual players buy it and minimizes the advantage of selling premium (or buying items for real cash) because stuff you can get for real money is then highly limited (as you don't make deals with 'factories' anymore).

That you for your response but what about the concerns that some people, like me, have brought up about the cost of premium?

That you for your response but what about the concerns that some people, like me, have brought up about the cost of premium?

I understand from player's perspective it may seem a bit 'harsh', but we really didn't put these sums from the air or want to rob you of all money. We set the price as fair as we could, for the amount of work and all the cost we've got to bear in order to keep the server running with our constant attention. We then did look from player's perspective as well, and summing it all up led to the output.
You're addressing it as too high in reference to other servers and real Tibia, but you need to consider that the other servers and real Tibia make cash on micropayments, where they introduce more and more paid options that you're forced to use if you don't want to stay behind. While in Tibiantis it is strictly limited to premium. We ensure you won't see any exp scrolls, unban scrolls, blessings or aols etc. in the offer. Not even name changes are available. We also ensure our effort in keeping the gameplay fair, so that you don't have to run a bunch of makers to play competitively (and being forced to provide them with premium).
Premium is pretty much the only thing you need. Or not.. cause premium in Tibiantis doesn't make such a big difference that you need it since day 1. You can effectively begin as facc, you don't need premium to make runes, rope lootbags, you don't even need it to own smaller houses, and most of the best hunting spots are placed in facc area too.

first times tibia feelings in pacc outfit wtf?

Never downloaded changed sprites from tibia.de to wear pacc outfits? :p

I understand from player's perspective it may seem a bit 'harsh', but we really didn't put these sums from the air or want to rob you of all money. We set the price as fair as we could, for the amount of work and all the cost we've got to bear in order to keep the server running with our constant attention. We then did look from player's perspective as well, and summing it all up led to the output.
You're addressing it as too high in reference to other servers and real Tibia, but you need to consider that the other servers and real Tibia make cash on micropayments, where they introduce more and more paid options that you're forced to use if you don't want to stay behind. While in Tibiantis it is strictly limited to premium. We ensure you won't see any exp scrolls, unban scrolls, blessings or aols etc. in the offer. Not even name changes are available. We also ensure our effort in keeping the gameplay fair, so that you don't have to run a bunch of makers to play competitively (and being forced to provide them with premium).
Premium is pretty much the only thing you need. Or not.. cause premium in Tibiantis doesn't make such a big difference that you need it since day 1. You can effectively begin as facc, you don't need premium to make runes, rope lootbags, you don't even need it to own smaller houses, and most of the best hunting spots are placed in facc area too.

Never downloaded changed sprites from tibia.de to wear pacc outfits? :p

I really don't think you guys took into consideration players when thinking about the prices, only your wallets and perceived costs.
The fact that you understand it is higher than other OTs and real tibia itself, and even other "similar MMORPGs" and as an OT you still decided that this was still a fair price, is a alarming. Your statements about "But this is the only cost you will have and we promise we won't have anything else" as an excuse of the reason for the insane high costs of premium per month should make you open your eyes. That "promise" you are making as reason has been made by every reputable company or game developer (including other OTs) and they still decided that your cost would be too high.
Have you also not realized the current situation the world is going through? Have you not thought about how if pricing is at a more obtainable range for everyone (and by obtainable I might mean reasonable or people willing to pay it) might yield you even more money due to selling more premiums per month? Have you not realized the law of supply and demand?

I urge you to reconsider those prices before launch. I do not think you are realizing how big of a factor will be to your server population as well as server economy. I believe you are about to lose a big part of your server community without realizing it due to the insane price point you are setting. Yes, you can play the game for free but let's be honest, everyone that has played tibia before understands the insane and necessary benefits of promotion, traveling, spells and map availability.

P.S: You really don't think that pricing it at around $6, or $7 a month, would not cover your cost compared to $9.5? If so, you must really think your server will have a very small population.

I really don't think you guys took into consideration players when thinking about the prices, only your wallets and perceived costs.

If I can't convince you I'm not a swindler greedy for your money, then maybe I can atleast convince you we're not complete idiots? If so, then consider this - earnings this server can possibly make (not guaranteed) will never pay back the time we've spent on it and are going to spend. Not with any premium price. I don't think you're aware of how much time we had to put into this and how much a programmer like Lord, for example, could make in that time. But I'll save you that speech, since in your eyes it's just an excuse anyway. I also don't ask you to pay for our time, because it's obviously none of your, as a customer, interest. What I want to say is that I'd have to be a complete idiot to invest so much in such a project if it was purely for money. Or maybe you really think that such lowrate with no micropayments and strict rules is the optimal bussiness model for OTS (in terms of earnings/effort ratio)? Do you really think that if we cared for our wallets only, we'd waste long months working on every detail being unsure whether we can attract atleast 50 players instead of hosting and reseting some lazy high-rates over and over? You cannot even imagine how many times I've heard that nobody will be interested in playing x1, nobody will be interested in a server with no mcs, without Ankrahmun and so on. And yes, I don't expect thousands of players here, due to the nature of the server - hard and slow, and the fact that I committed myself to kick off all the cheaters, that make a big part of "customers" in every OT. But I'll be happy with every player that comes and finds here a server he was waiting for, just like I was waiting for it when I was a player (until just about a year ago).
What you're implying here, about me caring for my wallet only, is just sad, cause it not only means you have no respect for my work (which is fine, I'm not begging for it), but apparently you also think I'm an idiot who cares for money but can't do some basic calculations. So what else can I say? If you don't feel like our work is worth those 9 euros, then don't spend your money on it. You really don't have to, that's your right. I can only hope you will one day come again and say we did a great job afterall.

P.S: You really don't think that pricing it at around $6, or $7 a month, would not cover your cost compared to $9.5? If so, you must really think your server will have a very small population.
Another solution could be that during the first week of launch, premium is 6 or 7 euros for 1 month, for only the first purchase. That way it allows people to get some grounds in the server.

But buying premium now you get 40 days for 9.5 euro which equals 7.125 euro a month, that you're asking for.

Last edited:
If I can't convince you I'm not a swindler greedy for your money, then maybe I can atleast convince you we're not complete idiots? If so, then consider this - earnings this server can possibly make (not guaranteed) will never pay back the time we've spent on it and are going to spend. Not with any premium price. I don't think you're aware of how much time we had to put into this and how much a programmer like Lord, for example, could make in that time. But I'll save you that speech, since in your eyes it's just an excuse anyway. I also don't ask you to pay for our time, because it's obviously none of your, as a customer, interest. What I want to say is that I'd have to be a complete idiot to invest so much in such a project if it was purely for money. Or maybe you really think that such lowrate with no micropayments and strict rules is the optimal bussiness model for OTS (in terms of earnings/effort ratio)? Do you really think that if we cared for our wallets only, we'd waste long months working on every detail being unsure whether we can attract atleast 50 players instead of hosting and reseting some lazy high-rates over and over? You cannot even imagine how many times I've heard that nobody will be interested in playing x1, nobody will be interested in a server with no mcs, without Ankrahmun and so on. And yes, I don't expect thousands of players here, due to the nature of the server - hard and slow, and the fact that I committed myself to kick off all the cheaters, that make a big part of "customers" in every OT. But I'll be happy with every player that comes and finds here a server he was waiting for, just like I was waiting for it when I was a player (until just about a year ago).
What you're implying here, about me caring for my wallet only, is just sad, cause it not only means you have no respect for my work (which is fine, I'm not begging for it), but apparently you also think I'm an idiot who cares for money but can't do some basic calculations. So what else can I say? If you don't feel like our work is worth those 9 euros, then don't spend your money on it. You really don't have to, that's your right. I can only hope you will one day come again and say we did a great job afterall.

But buying premium now you get 40 days for 9.5 euro which equals 7.125 euro a month, that you're asking for.

You are getting defensive for no reason. I am just making some valid points that you will notice in the server. Whatever price you put premium at, I will be buying it if that answer your question. The first month, trust me, I will be paying for it.
I am just looking at it from the point of people that will have issues affording it and also how the server's economy will be affected.
Trust me, I am well off, I actually can benefit from selling it to people but, just as you want, the longevity of the server is what matters and with those prices, I do not think you will achieve that with more than just a few players, which is my worry.

Im not going to argue with you, I made my points. You do whatever you want to do.

I think you will earn more money by more transactions if you lower the price.

5-7€ for a Month should be enought.
Nobody will speed more money for server.
it seems to me that the server that comes from nowhere without any good advertising. we don't know how many bugs there will be or the server will burn at all. Or maybe it will be a shit. there were no previous editions. so this is a great unknown for us and you still want the amount for the premium account as large as we have not seen on any other server...
all we know is that the server is from a group of people from (torg)
which is not good and they mostly insults and power abuse everyone and everything that moves plus your game ended at 30 levels ...
so I don't know why we would spend such money for something that can really be one big joke.
I believe in you but let's be serious 🤔

People who have been waiting since second war world for tibiantis, are u rdy for tommorow? Guns,ammo? Remember how to pk randomz in carlin?
Ess

Back